Are you allergic to anything?

Im only allergic to cats. Which sucks because do you know how hard it is not to pet a big cute fluffy cat thats sitting right in front of you? :/ I always get too tempted and end up going "Oh fuck it, im petting you, i love you" then i forget to wash my hands after, I end up sneezing 10 times in a row, my eyes water and get itchy, and my nose runs like a faucet. And if i get scratched by a cat wherever they scratch me gets really itchy and puffy. Last time i had a reaction to a cat i actually ended up getting a fever but im not sure if that was from the cat or not.

Are you allergic to anything?

Most Helpful Girl

• Allergic to a chemical found in all permanent hair dyes (even the 'natural') ones... apart from the colour blonde!

Learnt that the hard way trying to dye my hair aged 14 and my tongue swelled up, couldn't breath and my face swelled so much that it covered my eyes.

NEVER. AGAIN.

You could always get a hairless cat? After all its the cat dander that you're allergic to, not the actual cat.

What Girls Said 7

• touch wood, no I'm not.

• I have allergy, but I still don't know the source yet.

• That is really bad in your case. Can't imagine I can get close to something I really like. -_-"

• i think i am allergic to butterfingers whenever i eat them my throat begins to burn

• dairy - that means no cheesecake for me :(

• Mildly to flying insects. Not so mild when the barb was stuck!.

• I'm a little bit allergic to cats and Pailin

• Nope, I don't think so. There's a particular body butter that gives me a rash on the backs of my hands for some reason, and a lip balm which irritated my skin (the weird thing is it was the exact same as the one I normally use just with a different scent).

Apart from that no. I was allergic to strawberries when I was a baby but not any more

What Guys Said 5

• Nope not me

• Kiwi and Bananas

• Yes, as a matter of fact, I am allergic to bullshit.

• Bee stings

• I don't think so, but I'm not sure. The weird thing is that I usually sneeze whenever I think sexual thoughts. Like really sexual. Does that count?