Macgyver to return! Anyone?

This is a ask for the very very veeery old people on GaG. Do you remember this? Damn so cool.

So they say the series is going to return.
I read somewhere that the main character may be a girl. (Someting that i really like)

What are your toughts, were you a fan? Yes? Let's celebrate !!!

Macgyver to return! Anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't think we're THAT old, lol!
    but i loved the show :)
    always had the right ideas at the nick of time
    be interesting to see how it plays out with a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I remember this growing up. I always liked how MacGyver was able to get out of very difficult situations with very little - but apparently very valuable options. New MacGyver? New MacGyver with a girl? I don't have anything against girls, but that just doesn't seem right to me. The only way I'd be okay with this is if she was MacGyver's daughter or I suppose maybe a niece. Then, that would be interesting - I guess so that Richard Dean Anderson would make an appearance or two. But if I recall correctly, MacGyver was an only child. So, he couldn't have a niece.

• I was the youngest of my family.

• Yeah, that's why I would prefer to watch it if it was someone (girl character in new MacGyver) related to him (MacGyver). Same goes to if it's a guy character. Whether it's a guy or a girl, I feel it should be someone related to the legendary lead character (MacGyver).

• I must have forgotten, but apparently MacGyver had a son. Maybe they won't have RDA make a guest appearance?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Heck, nor only do I remember Richard Dean Anderson, he graduated from the same high school that I did. That was a few year before me though, it's not like I knew him.

It was a common thing to go to the school library to see his picture in old yearbooks.

• Ah man the best,, they dont make movies and shows like they use too

res.cloudinary.com/.../gkvg4uqxbkxkdiwgunlk.jpg

• Is it the same one that gets kidnapped by Patty & Selma on The Simpsons?

• Hmm, dunno that one, but he have appeared on simpsons, it's possible.

• tetetetetetetet tetetet tetetetetetetetetetetet (chorus) ; p

• One of my all time favorite shows

• Ridiculous. That is all.