• Firm
    59% (10)80% (28)73% (38)Vote
  • Weak
    41% (7)20% (7)27% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
4|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Firm. A man with a candy ass, dead fish hand shake is no man at all. Screw that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A firm one. A nice firm handshake closing deals and hearing the client say "woah good handshake" then saying "well that's why I'm in the business"

Feels fucking awesome.

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I was taught to grip firm because it was important for first impressions. "No one wants a limp noodle for a man handshake" is what I was always told. I had a teacher in junior high who would actually go around shaking people's hands to test their handshake quality 😅.
    So I guess it kind of stuck. Every time I give a handshake, the thought comes to mind "firm grip." I don't crush the persons hand, but rather just make sure it isn't a "limp noodle" handshake and it is instead solid.

1|0
    0|0
  • A very strong firm handshake

1|0
    0|0
  • Firm. I dislike when people give me a weak handshake, it's like they don't care, it shows no confidence too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Firm, gotta have it for those interviews!

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on who it is I'm shaking hands with, I was taught from young that you can tell a lot from a handshake about a male, so it has always been a firm handshake with guys but with girls its weak as you can imagine

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to play those games.

I have a weak handshake, and a firm punch :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I always try and give a firm handshake, however, if the receiver has a limp fish handshake, It's difficult to give a proper one

0|1
    0|0
  • You want to be remembered for a firm handshake, not that guy who has a wet fish handshake... sometimes, grasp firmly at first and then squeeze to see them wince slightly before you release them...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a nice firm handshake

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess its firm though I wanna kiss a girl's hand 💋 instead of handshake with females but I haven't cause I don't know how will they react cause that might make them mad 😶?

0|0
    0|0
    • I hate when guys I've just met or I'm meeting in a professional environment (or anywhere handshakes are common) kisses my hand when he shakes all the guts hands its disrespectful and innopropriate

• Oh ok ok so that means I shouldn't do that 😶?

• I got a firm handshake and love when women have a soft handshakes xD

0|0
    0|0
  • In the middle I would say

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't shake hands, I just kiss.
    I'm not welcome in most pubs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Firm, I am very professional.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's become very firm from years of masturbation.

1|0
    0|1
  • Weak hand shake, firm dick shake

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't grip tight, it's not normal

0|0
    0|1
  • Firm. Especially if it's with my woes. We always have really firm handshakes. That's how you gotta do it. With a female I'll shake her hand softly, because I don't want to hurt her hand.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• well it's very much in between i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a firm handshake :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea but I wanna say firm handshake

1|0
    0|0