And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• A good personality instantly makes someone 100 times more attractive

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Assuming beauty is the entire package (not just the outward aesthetics)...

(Girl is super-10/10-Victoria's-Secret-Playboy-cover-head-turning-whiplash-inducing-grab-a-bucket-to-catch-the-drool-hot)

Girl walks into the room. Everyone turns to look at her, even the gay men and heterosexual women. No one can believe how stunningly perfect this woman is. Modelling scouts rush to get her info and photographers line up next to film scouts to vy for her attention.

Everyone wants a piece of this woman, both literally and figuratively.

"Miss, miss, what's you're name?"

She smiles, looks at the person, making eye contact with the most sultry gaze known to mankind, opens her mouth, and says: https://youtu.be/vSOLz1YBFG0?t=84

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guys, some will fall in love by just looking at a girl... others will try to get to know her better as a person ;)

0|1
    0|0
    • Eighteen years and already Domina? Or is this some kind of joke?

• Show All
    • In what way are you dominant in bed?

• I'm always on top, he likes when I pin down his wrists above his head :D

• If I'm attracted to his personality then his physical appearance will also become more appealing to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think personality is a huge thing. Like you said in many of your answers where people asked what pat is better on a woman and you usually say its their personality and I totally agree!

0|1
    0|0
  • A good personality and friendly demeanor definitely does have a huge impact on a girl's beauty.

0|1
    0|0
  • it can make a person more or less attractive

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Personality determines if the girl is a f*&k buddy or "girl friend" material.

1|2
    0|0
  • Voted A. Personality actually DEFINES a large part of female beauty!

0|1
    0|0
  • A person could look like a model, and an abrasive or vain personality would still kill any attraction in a heartbeat.

1|0
    0|0
  • personality does not effect "physical" beauty, but dose determine weather she'd be girlfriend material.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl would have to have the right personality. I like hot girls as much as the next guy but looks alone isn't enough to make me want to do more than well, look at them.

0|0
    0|0