Guys 6'ft and over: when is a girl too tall?

Heightwise when dating a girl, how far would you go and when do you think a girl is too tall and her height becomes unattractive? I'm 5'11 myself and I've never really had problems with finding guys, except I get rejected by short guys which is ok since I dont like em anyway, haha, but lately I've become more concerned if my height is unattractive even for tall guys since I only hear guys talking about how much they love small women. I'd also like to add that the main compliment I get is about my body and my figure (wide hips, small waist, big breasts, long legs), since I know proportions comes into matter regarding height. The main thing i'd like to know is: when is a girl too tall and is it unattractive being 5'11? I just want to know if i can still feel comfortable even though my height cause i got other great attributes or if im screwed lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Height is only one factor in a girl's appearance and, for most guys, it is a minor factor. Extremely short girls have more of a problem because they can look so much younger than they really are.

2. Other factors in a girl's appearance can compensate for any problems with height.

3. I am 5'9" and I would feel comfortable dating a girl up to 6'1" or 6'2". Beyond that, I would probably feel awkward being around her. But I have never dated a girl that tall and, if the opportunity presented itself, I would not assume that it wouldn't work; I would give it a try.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really doubt thats an issue for a lot of tall men.

What Guys Said 15

• I'm 6'3 so a very large majority of the time I don't meet women taller than me. To be honest, I can only think of 2 women I've ever met in person that were.
    However, that doesn't mean I don't think tall women are unattractive. Height isn't a huge deal to me.

• For me it's like 6'3 but 5'11? You alright
    "wide hips, small waist, big breasts, long legs" <- Okay you better than alright ;)

• I'm 6 ft and prefer taller women (5'8" & up) I would definitely date a taller woman, I think a lot of guys would be more open to that. Hate to say it, but it's pretty much always women that reject shorter men.

• to me being 6'1 i find it a good height not too tall or short so any girl that is 5"11 or less is good for me i prefer the ones around 5'7-5'11 but hey you can't control who you like.

• 5'11 is fine

• I've dated the whole spectrum, like 5'1 to 5'10. Height is not high on the list at all for me

• see, now your getting concerend, you shouldn't of said you dont like shorter people. otherwise, people will hate you. not my screen name says it all. im only 5'6. but i have friends (girls) that are 5'9, 5'10 and they have the most beautifulest long shapely legs. and the cutest stomachs

• She too tall when she's feel like her size is overpowering me... sometimes its a combinAtion of weight and height

• What is your deal with "short guys"?

I was going to answer your question. but then I though "what the fuck".

• Cause if i asked anyone including shorter men, the majority would answer too tall for obvious reasons, and then I'd think right most guys won't like my height, so I'd rather like only yo know what the guys in my league think about it.

• I'm 5'7, and I don't care how tall a woman is. It doesn't even enter my mind. If she's hot, I could care less.

I don't understand how a guy can be so insecure in his masculinity that he refuses to date a taller woman.

• Well id prefer a tall girl just as long as she's not taller than me but i think wants you start getting around 6ft it becomes a problem, and i think dont that becouse your tall is considered unatractive i think its that it becomes intimidating towards guys when your taller than them.

• I am 6'1 and girl become too tall of she's taller than me

• I find girls some girls that are taller than me atractive and I am 6'2", but I don't think I would try for one. I am fine with any girl that is any hight up to my hight.

• I'm 6"1 dated a girl 5"11 think that is my limit

• When she's taller than me 6-2

• The taller the guy the less your height will be an issue. I doubt you'll find an answer any better than that. I'm 5'9". I don't go after girls taller than 5'7". It's not because I don't find tall girls attractive, but because I don't expect them to be interested in me. You reinforced this belief.

• I guess my opinion don't matter since I'm short.

• Haha no, i dont want short mens opinions cause you're all gonna say "too tall" and id think all men even tall guys think so ^^

• No I like girls of all height. I've fucked a girl taller than me before lol.

What Girls Said 1

• I think girls look attractive if they're below 6 feet.