Today's my birthday!! Yay lol. What are some fun things to do with a small group of friends?

I don't know why my age didn't change... but I'm 19 now!!

Most Helpful Guy

• The age is just based on the year not the date.
    Happy Birthday. go out for a meal and drinks with you friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go paintballing or have dinner party somewhere that you like.

What Guys Said 5

• @MissMinaaaa
    Today is @dianaddreamers B Day too. You could take her paintballing

• Movie marathon movie marathon!

• well first thing first happy birthday hope God give you many more and enjoy your day but be careful at the same time if you are going to go to a party or do a party do not drink too much not drink and drive. and do not I repeat do not do drugs because if you do you're going to wake up being fucked with your panties halfway down wondering where you are not know anything and you're not going to remember your baby daddy

• Oh my gosh! I laughed so hard when I read that because that is the total opposite of me (X But thank you!!!

• Lol how would you sneak me a drink if you're 15? lolol.
      But on a serious note, I don't plan on drinking. Ever. haha
      Based on comments and stuff, most of my friends are down to go to Universal Studio's Horror Nights, so that's most likely the plan for the night..

But coincidentally though, my dad and I are planning on skydiving this weekend!!

• wow you must have a cOol dad. You must have a great childhood having to grow up with your father. see I didn't have that privilege. But I did have the privilege to have such a great mother Is understanding and open minded and have a single mother that was there for me like a brother and a sister

• Congratulations, skating, bowling, just hanging out, in my case sparring, smoking, football, movie marathon etc all sorts of stuff.

• Happy birthday!
    Orgy

What Girls Said 1

• -Movies and or Mall
    -Teen Club
    -Resteraunt
    -Bowling or skating
    -Game place like: Dave&Buster, Gameworks, Enchanted Castles (Lazar tag)
    -Paint ball
    -Haunted Houses

• Oh shoot! I like the bowling and the haunted house idea... Thanks!

• Is fright fest six flags?

• Yeah sorry lol