If you could spend one year in any country which one will you choose?

For learning the language or whatever reason.

Most Helpful Girl

• I spent some time out in Egypt, learning the religion and culture, speaking some of the language. I still have a husband out there, but with the Middle East as bad as it is right now, I have not gone back to be with him, and for other personal reasons.
    I do have friends out in India who have asked me a dozen times to visit. I have contemplated going out there after the holidays, God willing, and of course, would love to learn more of their way of life and language as well.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 7

• Thailand.

...

• Italy or Norway

• Aussie mate, cheers, shrimp on the barbie
    *gallops into sunset on kangaroo*

• Sweden or Scotland.

• Japan , i had basic knowledge about hiragana and katakana , but i find kanji is really hard to learn ; p

• I would choose a country that has straight girls who like sex. The US only has lesbians who are misandrists. It's their fault they turned into lesbians though. They kept going for criminals and rapists, now they think all guys are like that.

• probably france as its not a difficult language to grasp

What Girls Said 9

• France. I speak some French, but it'd be nice to be fluent, and I think living there for a year would definitely help with that.

• The US for sure.

• Oh, Germany or France.

• France so I can be more fluent in French. I'm at advanced level but would like to speak long conversation easily and fast, to the point it comes more natural.

• I've always wanted to visit Britain but if it was to learn another language than France.

• I spent a year in Japan. Wouldn't mind spending a year in south Korea.

• Australia or USA.

• South Korea. To learn korean and be with my boyfriend ><

• I'd like to go to the US for a year to see what it's like