Do you agree with this?

Do you agree with this ?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% agree!!! I'm polite, and many times I've been told why I'm flirting with that girl. Dude, it's called being polite.
    It's even worse when you're someone that holds strong eye contact, they immediately think you wanna fuck them right on that spot.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly no. If someone thinks I want them just because I smiled at them and gave them basic eye contact and respect they're full of shit and don't know social cues/norms. I'm polite to everyone unless they gave me a reason not to be sweet

• Yes. Absolutely agree!

• I agree completely!
    I've been told countless times that I'm flirting with people when in fact I'm actually not. I think people should understand the difference between being polite and flirting lol -_-

• yes. Hope to see that kind of flirting around more often.

• Sometimes, yeah.

• I definitely agree! D:

What Guys Said 5

• ooooh, sometimes, i can be a polite person, and i do get told off for being told i'm flirting, but usually when i like a girl i'll tease and be gentle with her voice wise, so, i agree with this somewhat, but i think everyone has the capacity to be nice and polite, its just not promoted as much since we live in a more tolerant and accepting society

• oh fuck yeah it is. i even sometimes mistake my politeness for flirting. i guess when everyone around you is less polite than you, you tend to be seen as constantly flirting. this is a perfect example of why we need people to be more polite in the world, so others don't confuse it with flirting

• I don't agree, I've seen many nice people (unfortunately also rude ones)
    But I agree that sometimes my act of kindness is confused with flirting

• I don't think it's rare, I just think some people become jaded so that when it does happen to them they mistake it for flirting, some just want it to be flirting as well.

• Yep, I agree a 1000%.