If you were Batman would you kill the villains?

Batman doesn't kill and there's a reason for that. What would you do in his shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, Killing goes against everything he stands for. He would not lower himself to that level. Of course, he'll happily put you in a wheelchair or disable you for life, but kill? Never.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Yess I would kill the heck out of them,

• Leave batman alone lol
    The only reason why he does not kill villains is because if he did he knows he would not be able to stop
    He actually admires guns and the structure. Currently batman is dead in the DC comic universe and so is the joker. They both died killing each other in the Endgame

• If the reason why he doesn't kill is because he thinks that as soon as he does then he'll somehow instantly lose all self control and transform into some kind of murderous tyrant, then he is very mentally weak and shouldn't be allowed to be who he is in the first place.

And this is coming from someone whose favorite comic book hero is Batman.

• @Xelebrum The Joker is the opposite of Batman lol he believes that everyone is evil and everyone can kill which is why he tries so hard to get Batman's attention. He wants Batman to kill him so that he can prove his point.

@Iamyourneighbor please don't think our comments are negative, we are just sharing thoughts

• @whoooooooooo I understand but I'm talking to the other guy about batman

What Guys Said 9

• Of course I would.

• maybe not the first time, but the next time they did something horrible I would.

• I would. "He's too dangerous to be left alive!" -Mace Windu.

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HE CAN TRY

• Only the ones that try to kill me first

• Yes I would, one less to worry about

• Non lethality is the core of Batman. So no, I wouldn't.

• Can I be deadpool and just not give a single fuck?

• If I had a bad day, several fuckers would die... for sure!