When was the hardest time in your life?

What was happening? How did you feel? And how did you get through it? What helped you feel better? How do you feel about that period in your life now?

Most Helpful Guy

• right now.
    i have nothing to live for, nor any feeling of securuty

• I'm so sorry :'(

How come?

• I wish you didn't have to be so strong, but I'm glad you are <3 . I really hope things improve for you soon <3

• i hope so as well, thank you <3

Most Helpful Girl

• Right now feels like one of the hardest times. Because I get attached to people easily, and I'm trying to distance myself from a specific person I've been attached to for the past year.

It's rough, because I know I'm losing a good friend, but for the sake of my sanity I kind of need to do it.

What Guys Said 3

• in my teens, with my mum dying at 14, then dad at 17

• Now!! Present moment and time!!

Girl issue! Super distant and I for the first time ever feel truly helpless. There's nothing me, myself & I can do. It's strictly based on her and her feelings. I just listen to music and hope for a miracle everyday as a way to cope.

Nothing really helps fully though! Just temporary moments of happiness until the sadness creeps back in. Car rides, night time, at work, and idle moment creates a chance for unwanted thoughts. Or just thoughts, I don't know. Not like I don't want to think about her but, at the same time it's painful to do so. Lol

That's my case anyway -_- *sigh*

• Just pulling out of it now

• Well then you sir are a strong and courageous human

I wish you all the luck

If you're going through hell, keep going <3

What Girls Said 4

• Having a pretty hard time right now. Things are very unstable. I feel like I'm drowning most of the time. Praying and talking to friends helps.

• I'm so sorry :(

I'm glad you have your friends and your religion to help you through. Hang in there <3 , you've got this I'm sire <3

• Thank you for your kind words.

• That'd be right now. The things helping me not completely break down are my close friends and family that allow me to vent, music, and photos of cute animals.

• I'm really sorry :'(

What's happening that's so hard?

• Wow that sounds serious. I hope you can sort everything out, it sounds really stressful

• Yeah, I can't say it's a walk in the park by any means, haha. I appreciate the well wishes, and I'm hoping everything turns out positively soon.

• After 15 ages

• Right now feels unsettling. I feel very inadequate.

• That sounds like it hurts :( . Why do you feel like that?