If you were to put off the lights (Pitch black!) Would you be able to find your way to the fridge, starting from your room?

Would you be able on finding your way through the house, counting on touch and other senses, except for visibility?

Most Helpful Guy

• Easy, I have X RAY vision... at home lol! I navigate it in the dark all the time for no reason.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah I would

• Oh most definitelyy

A lot of wall stroking though..

• yes i would be able to but i might knock a bunch of stuff over

• Yes and I have.

• Yes, i could

What Guys Said 4

• Every night to the restroom, story of my life lol

• One bedroom apartment. I regularly do that anyway.

• ofcorse i can, how else do you think ima gunna get my midnight snack with out my parents finding out.
    xD

• I found my way out of a forest on a moonless night on a broken leg so probably

• I'd love an explanation please. How did you break your leg? Were you alone? Were these strange woods, or woods you'd been in before?

• I got bucked of a horse by myself in woods I been in before about a mile from camp because I had to ride back to the trucks to get something I forgot

• And want to try out horseriding...*shiver*