What do you think about this ?

What do you think about this  ?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I'll stick to being an atheist.

• Lol so when someone from your family pass away, you don't pray or nothing?

• Lol aww did you ended up getting. New cat? Is your whole family atheist?

• It was just one of em. We've always had a shitload.
      Nope, Christians-protestants but it's so lowkey they might as well be atheists.

What Guys Said 11

• It is na├»ve. Which god (s) to you want to stay on the good side of, how many are you going to ignore? How to you pick? I Guess you could be like good ol Benny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGkwkH-zu8c

• Why would it be bad to find out there is a god? In the hypothetical case that she exists, it's her fault that I don't believe. If she would take better care of the world and wouldn't have created humans as killing machines, then I maybe believe in the existence of a god, but there's no reason to believe in her, so I don't believe.
    If I die and find out there is a god, she owes me and the rest of the world an apology.

• It works both ways.
    I'd rather live my life believing there isn't a GOD and finding out that there is, than live my life believing in a GOD to only be disappointed that I wasted a lot of time and find out there isn't a GOD.

• My thoughts, exactly!

• All those hours wasted praying. All those things you wanted to do but didn't because "god wouldn't like it". All that for nothing, just to realize you were fooled.
      Not believing allows you to live the life you want. Believing forces you to live the life of the person who wrote the Bible.

• I'd rather just live my life.

• I agree with that i like to live knowing God does exist spirituality and he sent his Son Jesus to die on the cross for our sins and that the second coming of Christ is soon.

• This reminds me of a video i watched. I watched this video of an atheist saying he almost became a christian because someone said to him. "What if we're right? What if there is a god and heaven and you're wrong and you end up screwed"

• No, I am a firm atheist. If anything, I am God. But not all atheists are like this, so do not go around saying all atheists are foolish.

• No problem with people living for a god. The ones that will kill and die for one are the ones I have problems with.

• Pascal's Wager? Very stupid, what if the Islamic god is the right god? Or some other pagan god? What if Zeus was the right god? What if there are more gods made in the future that is the right god?

• I think that's a cheap excuse Christians make. What if it's the wrong god? I'm Christian by the way. Believe what you believe because you believe it to be true. Not some shit like that. That's foolish, because there are millions of made up gods out there. What if you picked the wrong one? You're still fucked.

• Soooo I'm just curious... You're a Christian but you're scared you're worshiping the wrong God?

• No I'm not scared. I'm just saying people are making excuses when they say what the Asker posted. I believe in God because I believe he's real. Not because I'm scared if I die that he might or might not be. See that's wishy washy. That's saying "Well just in case he is real I'll believe in him." No. You really don't believe in God. You just act like you do. That's foolish. I believe in God and believe he's real.

• That's called Pascal's Wager.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_Wager

I don't buy that logic. Instead, why not live the best life I can and do whatever I can to help other people? Even the most nonreligious people are okay with that.

What Girls Said 8

• kinda stupid, i mean supposing there is a god, and you don't believe wouldn't it be a pleasant surprise? and the more likely event where there isn't how disappointing to find out your faith was for nothing, that is assuming that you'd have some kind of conscience after death.

• i think it's stupid. why would you want to live your life expecting something and then find out it's not true, or not real? lol!!!

• I'm not a bible thumper. honestly, i'm probably going to hell along with a lot of other people. lol. no but seriously, i commit all 7 deadly sins on a daily basis its terrible but at least i have fun XD

• Opposite for me. Religion is too constricting.

• I think its fine however id rather live my life not worshipping something that i don't even know is real. I think people should live their life how they want until they die. Because when you're dead you're dead and so is your mind and thoughts.

• I feel the opposite, so I think why? Sounds like a life of doubt and fear. No thanks.

• If you ask me, saying this means that you're only believing in a God because you don't want to go to hell honestly.
    I believe in God and I wouldn't say this because I think that God is really there and I trust in him for that rather than just trying to save myself

• Why would you purposely lie to yourself? Idiotic in my opinion.