Do I come off as aggressive in my answers?

The last few days, both on here, and in real life, I have been told that I speak aggressively. I've been told I use aggressive language on here and in real life I have been told that my word choice combined with my sarcastic tone of voice comes off as aggressive and scary.

So, for those of you who know me/have seen my answers, would you agree?

• You come off as aggressive
  • You don't come off as aggressive
  • I have no idea who the heck you are

Most Helpful Guy

• You come off more aggresive than the average GaGer, but not incendiary in my opinion.

I know who you are! :)

What Guys Said 12

• I've seen your opinions around. I would not say that you come off as aggressive. Maybe sometimes you do come off as indeed blunt, but aggressive makes it sound like it is verging on angry/mean. I don't get a mean vibe from your opinions when I see them. Not scary either.

I voted B.

• No, I don't think so... I have never had any problem with you. The opposite is true!
    And the fact you ask for honest feedback says a lot about you - nice girl :D

• People just can't take honest opinions.

• Yes you often come out as aggressive, and senseless sarcastic...
    OMG look at that body, no you are sweet and polite and sexy..

I hope this describes the situation

• Tone down the intensity just a little please. This question honestly came across as being quite aggressive. I'm actually shaken. I need to go outside for a cigarette and calm down.

• I don't follow you or what you write, I've read some stuff but I haven't really noticed any aggressive behaviour, I think I would have remembered that.

but what I did notice is that sexy new avatar hrhr ;) :P

• If by "aggressive" you mean honest, then yes.

• Yes sometimes DON'T HIT ME * RUNNNN* 😂

• Well I haven't seen your answers ever before, but with a body like that you can be as much aggressive with me as you want to be...

• I dont know you but i can say there's a fine line beteeen honest opinions and being condescending

• I don't know you

• Ya, you need to lighten up

What Girls Said 3

• I don't really notice your opinions but I've not noticed anything wrong.

Welcome to my world though. It took about three years of constantly arguing for me to realise I was coming across as rude/aggressive online. It's hard to notice. You can't help it if you're naturally aggressive/blunt irl, like I am. You'll just have to take more time before you post to check that it sounds okay.

• Not aggressive... Just irritating.. Like a mild case of thrush or a pube stuck in your mouth.

• I have never noticed. I like aggressive people though. Someone needs go help me school the eejits.