What's the best advice you could give someone?

No joke, make it good. If there was one thing you could tell someone to take to heart, what would it be?

• Boys are better
  • Girls are better
Yeah, random poll for fun. Personally, I think girls are way better
But apparently they're a little self centered haha

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Don't be on time, be early.

"Being on time is being late.
    Being late is being unprepared

Being early is being on time."

• Don't be who you are, be who you want to be.

• Be grateful for what you have. Best advice for any person.

• Just chill the fuck out.

What Guys Said 7

• Best advice? well there are plenty, one of them would be this:

1. Always take decisions based on your morals, values. I would say to the other person, always do what you believe is right and not what the world defines, not what the society defines and more importantly never do anything under pressure or for the sake of your elders/parents in the family, if you want to do something do it for the right reasons and because you believe it's right and not for the sake of others or under any sort of pressure (society, parents) etc.

Hope this is a good advice, seems good to me at least

• Depends on the person and situation.

But for general life advice.

First is actually a quote by Charlie Munger
    "To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not yet a crazy enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people"

Second:
    "Don't fear failure. View it as an experiment with an outcome. If you don't like the outcome, then try another experiment"

• Never masturbate with IcyHot.

In all seriousness though, in terms of dating I would tell them to be the kind of man/woman they would want their son or daughter to be with.

• don't take dating advice from women haha

• body wise girls use plastic surgery or makeup or pushup bras and yoga pants to pretend they are better, but the truth is they are not and this is a facade
    kickerdaily.com/.../
    www.cosmopolitan.com/.../
    celebritytoob.com/.../

only the supermodels, the highest caliber of beauty, remains relatively unchanged, without it, and even then it is a difference between a 7 and a 10:
    www.complex.com/.../coco-rocha
    meanwhile a guy who is a ten--there is no illusions there, that is what he is. girls don't even really have the right to be so picky looks wise, without all the "fluff" they do not deserve a man as attractive as them with the makeup on. in the words of tony stark, every thing special about you came out of a bottle.

guys are still better personality wise even without a facade. but i think they put women on a pedestal too much when they should be ashamed to even desire such a foul self absorbed creature

• Wow, that just made me rethink life

• it is a hard realization to make, that maybe if you step back with some objectivity that the things you have been biologically conditioned to desire aren't all they're cracked up to be. one hole looks like raw pastrami and spits acid and the other is literally full of shit. tits are nothing but subcutaneous adipose tissue. when we overvalue these things it keeps women from actually growing as people to actually be valuable human beings for real, and i dont think they're incapable of it i just think they've been socially conditioned not to bother

• Don't take life advice from strangers on the internet

• So far, this is my favorite.
      But for the record, I never said I was taking all this advice. Just wanted to hear it haha

• Don't waste away trying to figure things out. Just take action, even if you don't know all the details. Even if you don't know it will turn out okay it's better to try than to do nothing.

• Ill be honest, I've learned this before and truly believe you are right