When is the last time you felt truly happy?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Yesterday
    Just because I understood what's being said in class xD
    Repeating it for a day payed off

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Truly happy? Hmm... It's been awhile. It feels like every part of my life has had some part of it missing... Like a nagging feeling of isolation hits me. I'm not always sad or anything like that. In fact I'm much happier now than I was a year and a half ago or so, but I'm not truly happy.

Some things in my life are things I can't possibly be happy with, and until I don't think I'll ever be happy until I change them, if I ever am able to change them.

Basically, I don't particularly remember the last time I was truly happy 😅. I'm just 'ok.' I'm just 'there.'

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost 10 years ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I talk to @MissNowhere

1|0
    0|0
  • Some 8 or 9 years ago back when I was still outgoing and social with close friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably when I get up going on towards 12pm and again before I go to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was so long ago I can't remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right know :) nothing is fake in my life. Me my self and i , girls check me out im going to school. Seem like i have a purpose in life. I'm no longer living just to live

0|0
    0|0
  • in all honesty never

0|0
    0|0
  • August ----

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• i feel happy every morning, and every night =]

0|0
    0|0
  • This afternoon I was positively ecstatic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Moments ago. Cause I thought my phone was spoiled AGAIN and I have to send it to repair which will cost me a lot, and suddenly it on by itself and is functioning as normal now. ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Last night. I've felt happy but not truly happy like o was yesterday (minus the early mornings)

0|0
    0|0
  • When I saw the waiter bringing my food over lmao

Nah, I honestly don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say before my dad got remarried.
    Before that we were very close with his side of the family, and I've always missed it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been so long 🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • a little over 1.5 years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • It's been a while

0|0
    0|0