Do you believe in paranormal activity?

Feel free to share your paranormal activity stories! :)

Do you believe in paranormal activity?

• OH SHIT OH POOP!!! GHOSTS AND PARANORMAL CRAP SCARE THE CRAP OUT OF ME!!
  • Biatch, IM ONLY SCARED OF THE LIVING!!
  • Oh, CLARISA IM GONNA TELL MY MOMMY ON YOU, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SCARING ME? You are EVIL!
  • You know what? Paranormal activity fascinates me!!
  • All fucking ghosts are my fucking friends!!!
  • I HOPE A MONSTER EATS YOU CLARISA!!!
  • Can I just see the results please? Thank you, you're so kind ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so. But I am super paranoid about it since someone has died in my house. 😣

I haaaate when my mom leaves because it's an old house and just.. Oooh I don't like it at all. 😭

• Maybe it was a ghost that made the plumbing fail and water start bubbling out of the sink/shower/toilet and stuff 😨

• uuhh uhh the ghost is coming for you!!

What Guys Said 19

• Don't know where I stand on this sometimes I believe there are good spirits out there looking out for me - The bad stuff in reality I had more than enough demons inside me than to worry about what the external ones were doing - Now I am to some degree in control of my inner demons, I thankfully haven't noticed too many demons on the outside.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Inspiration+Quote+3.jpg

• I don't believe in that stuff but I had one experience.

I was playing in a playground. It is empty. One slide, 3 swings. Nothing else. No bushes, no trees. Just a plain dusty ground. I was swinging and suddenly I heard someone calling my name in low pitched voice. I stopped and looked around. No one was around. I started walking and then I heard it again. I kept hearing my name until I left that ground. I cried and I had fever. At that time my uncle had just died few days ago in an accident. I hated him & I wasn't sad. So I thought it was my uncle because I wasn't sad about his death.

I don't believe in ghosts, god, demons but that one incident is still confusing me. I'm quite sure that playground was empty. If anyone was there I'd have seen them. You can spot even a little puppy from afar. Now half of ground is a building & surrounding area is developed. Whenever I visit that playground I remember that day and I get chills. Now I can't stop thinking about it. WTF was that? -_-

I've visited so-called haunted places of city and they are thrilling. Not haunted. I want to touch that Annabelle doll and if possible... punch her 😈

• I have friends who tells meh similar exp. of hearing strange things callen their names. Phreaky

• @Reasonantguy Could be what we call a auditory hallucination, It's not uncommon to hear things that are not there.
      and a case of Pareidolia

• @6161616162222 Maybe. I never had such hallucinations. I hope it was just a hallucination.

• paranormal means outside the normal understanding and belief. Which pretty much describes most of the questions on G@G.

• i have actually seen a single ghost. she scared the shit out of me when i was young (3 or 4) but i still remember her. she had blonde hair, a pretty face and in a white sleeping gown. i never found out her name though. my parents tell me that she was just making sure that i was safe while i slept and i woke up one time while she was checking on me

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
    - Hamlet (1.5.167-8)

Always loved this quote since I first read the play in elementary school.

• Hahaha the only para-normal thing I believe in is a parachutist jumping out of a normal plane 8) 8)
    Do you believe in it?

• If the sum bitch can take down a door then that means it's physical and that means these hot shells can get physical with them too.

• I've seen in actual ghost demon thingy in my room staring at me at night, so yes i do believe in it. and yes im terrified of it.

• I fully believe in the spiritual world, including paranormal activity.

• I am a ghost.
    A zombie ghost.
    Because I am dead but not dead but dead.
    :)

• I... don't... think... so. You can tell I was hesitant saying that, correct?

• Nope, I'm a materialist. I don't believe in spirits.

• Sorry I don't 😐 If there are any ghosts kill me now 💁🏻 looks like I'm still here

• the living scare me far more than the dead. but no i don't believe in it

• I dun belive in ghosties

• I believe in Ghost Shits, have you ever taken one?

• Rip door :'c

• I haven't expreinced any personally but I keep an open mind about it

• my story is, that paranormal activity does not exist. the end.

What Girls Said 4

• Ehhh, I'm skeptical. I'll believe in it if I'll experience it.

• Well.. guess u can say i am the spirit of ur life sent to LUV u 💝

• that's how I am also about paranormal activity lol

• OMGGGG that gif 😰

• Ahahhaa it's not even scary babes 😝

• Reminds me of paranormal activity 😰 I voted D. It fascinates me, but I'm scared of it lol

• Yes, I do, and I believe there are both good spirits out there and bad.

• Nice :)

• I think popular culture has almost falsified, and exaggerated the spiritual world (don't get me wrong I still love Halloween etc), but when you tear that back I definitely believe there is more to this world.

Fortunately, myself and those I know haven't come in contact with too many bad spirits. :)

• Hhahaahah you're so cute honestly I'm not sure :x I've never had any personal experiences