Lara Croft is NOT gay?

Seriously. Many people ship LaraXSam. I've got nothing against shipping, as long as we keep the facts.

But they insist and say that all of the signs point that way and that the rest should stop whining about the "fact" that she is gay.

What I see between Lara (Tomb Raider) and Sam is a strong, platonic sisters-like and healthy friendship between 2 girls. I am the same way with a few very close girl-friends of mine, and let me not even start about me and my sister.

Lovies... it's just not a fact. Or am I the only one?

• I ship them but know that it's not a fact
  • Lara is gay (to me)
  • Lara isn't gay (to me)
  • what? (what?)

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't think she is, but who is Sam?

• Sam is her best friend. And I don't believe she is, either. If she is, I'd have to be too, since she treats her friends like I do, so far.

• violence doesn't bother me, i am surprised at the length though

• Yeah, it doesn't bother me either. I guess it's because they wanted to make the story as realistic as possible (all of her struggles at the beginning that made her to who she is now). And people think that it's easy... Lmao.

I think, the reboot was the best decision Crystal Dynamics made so far. It has a good story line, the puzzles and mysteries to solve are great (though more tombs would be better for the sequel, tho) and she is the best female kick-@$$es heroine I played so far.

Yes, I obviously am a fan of the reboot Lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• What?
    I've never heard of this theory.
    She has never been gay... as far as I know - and I've known her for forever! =)
    And have a great gaydar.

What Guys Said 1

• What does it matter if she is gay or not? It is not going to change the fact that she is a fictional character who will be perved on my teenage boys.

• This question just popped in my mind and I am a curious human being, Lol.

• Fair enough. I never really got into her games much so I guess I can’t really say.

What Girls Said 2

• I guess that it's open to interpretation. It's not a fact that she's gay, but I wouldn't say it's a fact that she isn't either.

• Oh come on, it's so obvious! Not sure about Sam though