How to get this boy to stop throwing things on me at school?

In my science class at school this boy always throws scrunched up paper at the back of my head and then him and the other people on his table laugh. I've tried laughing with them, jokingly telling the boy to be careful not to hit my head, and ignoring it but nothing works. What can I do to make him stop?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Flip your chair at him. I used to be teased in class til I stabbed my pen through this kid's hand.

• Just kidding - you seem like a really nice girl so we shouldn't ruin your school life like that haha. If being nice about it doesn't work, be stern? Ask him politely and firmly to stop lobbing shit at your head cuz it's rude, immature and if he keeps with this kind of behavior he's gonna end up on OkCupid in 15 years getting rejected by eGirls on account of general fuckwaddity. Something like that. Be diplomatic.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him to piss off.

• tell him you like him back lol

• Haha.. True. Back in middle school I used to pull and sometimes put stuff in my crush's hair. Of course, that didn't work out too well. She hated me.

• have you actually told him to stop? also, throw a pencil at him next time.

What Girls Said 1

• Get up and sock him in the face.

Establish dominance