I watched someone getting mocked and did nothing, is it still wrong?

I believe it's the 3rd time. The first time, I did nothing but just walked away and kind of giggled. The other times (including this recent one), it wasn't too funny anymore but I just walked away.

Still, I didn't participate in that. Is it still wrong to do nothing?

I'm only guilty of finding it funny the first time. I didn't found it funny the 2nd nor this time.

Most Helpful Guy

• it more depends on if you feel you can do something

• The first time I admit to finding it funny. These two last times not so funny and felt like I could have said something but left.

• tell someone what's happening, probably a teacher

• then next time, you know what to do, you tell the teacher

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, although you didn't participate, it was still wrong to do nothing. When it comes to bullying, silence is a form of accepting the injustice that is going on.

If you want to shut a bully up then throw some verbal jabs at them with a ton of confidence and a smirk. Redirect the spotlight onto them loudly, drawing negative attention to them for once and crack a couple of jokes with a devlish grin. :) That's always what's worked well for me but if you aren't self-assured or confident enough to do that then let an authority figure know what's going on. Extreme confidence and being very vocal with a bit of smart-assery is bully repellant. Bullies feed off of passive behavior, silence, and no objection.

• Or you could simply say "That's not cool" with a very straight face and a confident, serious tone. If you do choose to confront the bully in order to defend whoever this is you must remember that subliminals matter. Subliminals speak. The little things like body language **standing tall/holding your head high/chest out/direct eyecontact**, facial expression **showing that you mean business/not cracking even the slightest of smiles**, and your vocal tone **confident, self-assured, no trace of playfulness** matter. They make a huge difference in the way scenarios unfold. Remember that for the rest of your life.

• thanks

• You're welcome :) let me know if you need anymore help

What Guys Said 2

• Well it kind of make you a bit of a wuss but most people are afraid to stand up to bullshit like that.

• Lots of Christians would say that you watched Jesus suffer and did nothing~

What Girls Said 2

• Its pretty much natural, psychological human behaviour to just ignore or not do anything. Morally wrong? Well, although it didn't have anything to do with you and its none of your business, the best option would be to help out in the situation.

• Wrong!!! fore sure, you should have stepped in and helped.