Girls, What you stop growing?

what age did your breasts, but and hips and body etc stop growing?

Updates:
By the way, the title was an automatic spelling thing from the machine thingy!! So... Not my fault!!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I so get the auto correct thing! I hate is so much sometimes.

I am 21 yo now as of August.

I have been 5' 2" tall since I was 17 yo.

My current measurements are 32B to BB, 22 waist, 32 to 33 hips. I weigh 113 lbs right now. I go as high as 124 lbs when my boyfriend makes me eat and when I work too much, I go down to about 93 lbs.

I feel my boobs are still growing some coz I just had to buy a new bra. I used to be a AA or really small B like 6 months ago. The lady at the Jockey Outlet measured my bust and she said I am a 32 large B. I last bought bras like 2 years ago and they were 30 AA.

My waist has been 22 inches since i was 16 yo.

I think my hips are still growing, but I am not sure. Last year they were 30 inches. I just went out to buy some sexy panties for me boyfriend to enjoy and I had to buy a larger size... size 5 or 6. The ones for a 30 inches hip were too tight. So I got a 32 inches size.

So, boobs still growing at 21 yo, waist stopped at 16 yo, hips still growing at 21, butt stopped at like 19 yo, still a skinny flat butt.

Hope this helps! I so hope my boobs keep growing coz I hate how small they are! I have read online that your boobs can still keep growing to 25 or 26 yo.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• My breasts have probably stopped growing now, I hope, though they did grow and I moved up a cup size recently. My hips have been the same since I was about 14, I've always had huge hips, my ass is the same. I've been 5'2 for quite a while now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stopped height wise around 15-16. Boobs kept growing into my early 20s.

1|0
    0|0
  • breast at 19 I think, height maybe 14 I only added a couple of cm after 14.

1|0
    0|0
  • don't remember the exact age, mid to late teens i think

1|0
    0|0
  • My doctor told me I'm still in my developmental stage but the main thing that's changed for me since my preteens is height. I've grown about an inch per year since then. I've had C cups for a long time, that hasn't changed in a while. My waist and hip measurements have stayed the same for years. I've also been the same weight for years.

Things looked different when I was shorter though. As I get taller my proportions get more balanced.

1|0
    0|0