What phone do you have and what phone do you want?

Phone i have: htc desire 510.

I hate this phone but when i bought it i wasn't really into phones like that so i just picked it up
this phones 100 bucks and its really really good for the price but i hate this phone its really small in my hands, i have big hands.. and it only has 4 usable gigs of storage...
The phone i'm getting/want
nexus 6 300-400 bucks
my best friend sean has this phone
and oh my god i love it!
its huge!! and its soooo goood i can't wait to get this phone i saved
up for it and a car this Christmas (sean lets me basically have his phone until i get mine he uses his note 4 and lets me use this he tried to give me it but i didn't want to take it i have enough for my own)

What about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an iPhone 6. I really like it and I have no problem with it. The phone I want however, is an iPhone 6s. I want this phone because

• I want to take better photos and videos. It costs around $200-$500 since my carrier is Sprint. I'd rather have an upgrade to my phone.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the N6. They need to hurry up with Project Ara cause modular. Replaceable parts that don't cost insane amounts ftw.

• i want that phone really bad the phone i have now is a 4.7 inch desplay
      the n6 is like 5.5 inch desplay i can't wait

• The screen protector? It's just a wet app screen protector that's cut to the fit of the Nexus 6 screen. No real design. The case is black with their hextech for the corner drops and soft inside with the shell outside that snaps over. It's pretty durable and looks nice. Then again I prefer black cases and black phones (unfortunately this didn't come in black so got the blue whale)

• yeah i meant the phones case andi wonder if they have a website to make your own

What Girls Said 5

• I've got an iphone5 and I'm happy with it =]

• I have the iphone 5c and tomorrow I'm going to go buy the iphone 6s.

• I have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I want to upgrade to either the S6 or the Note 5. Haven't decided yet.

• I know I'm late but I have an iPhone 6s in rose gold :D

• cdn2.gsmarena.com/.../blu-life-pure-xl-0.jpg

Blu life pure XL. The camera is a beast (16mp with amazing focus). Front camera is 8mp and really clear too. I don't want another ph but I wish this was made with an SD card slot. It has up to 32gb of storage tho and a 5.5 inch display.

What Guys Said 4

• I have the iPhone 6 Plus 64GB in sliver

cdn.shopclues.net/.../...plussilver_1415593092.jpg

with a blue silicon back cover on it. This is what my phone looks like with its back cover on

cdn.macrumors.com/.../siliconecaselargeiphone.jpg

I love this phone and want this phone and don't want to change it.

• I have the Galaxy S5. I want a flip-phone.

• Samsung Galaxy Core. It's enough or me. If I replace it I'd want one with a bigger battery and a bit bigger screen (5 -5.5 inch)

• I got an IPhone 6 and I want to find a good carbon fiber casing I'm okay with my phone but I just miss the gameboy emulator etc