How do I get my bestfriend thats a girl to not smoke?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know this doesn't sound nice but you should let her burn herself out on it. I don't know what she smokes but all smokers get to a point where there like "damn I don't even want to pack a bowl" and then slowly they stop wanting to or even buying it some people do it without even realizing it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't make them stop, you can only make them realize the demerits, disadvantages and tell them how injurious it is to their health. They need to realize that they are " SMOKING THEIR LIFE AWAY", you can't forcibly make them stop.

They need to make the decision and stop this

What Girls Said 2

• They're addicted. You kind of can't make them stop. They have to decide for theirselves.

• Just talk to her, if she just smoked weed then she probably won't stop but other things I'm sure if you express how you feel about it or something it should change something even if it's not drastic

• That's the thing I am addicted to weed she is too it's not good but in my eyes cigarets are worse so if I can get her to quit smoking I'll quit chewing I don't chew that much at all but I'll stop then we can quit weed together

What Guys Said 5

• Tell her just what it would mean to you to see her quit. Then step back. She has to decide for herself to do it.

• Yeah Ik what you mean I just don't want to see her smoking those nasty things

• Kick her in the balls and run… oh wait.

• Tell her that you care about her and you don't want to watch her slowly kill herself.

• You have no control over her life or decisions

Get ready for adulthood~

• That's the thing tho we like each other more than friends just don't want a relationship or we would be dating so there must be some kind of say

• It's her life decisions.