What is your favorite time of year and why?

My favorite time of year is Autumn because the beautiful colors everywhere, the cool crisp air, bonfires, fuzzy sweaters and fuzzy boots... What is your favorite time of year and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Christmas Day because Its the Lords Jesus Birthday

Most Helpful Girl

• Autumn/Fall is my favorite season. The nice cool crisp breeze. It's not too hot like Summer, not too cold like Winter, and too rainy like Spring.

The beautiful colors of the leaves, watching the animals prepare for hibernation.

Most importantly my favorite holiday Halloween!

What Guys Said 4

• I love the fall, I love the weather, I love the colors, I love the food

• Hmmm, When I lived in the Midwest it was spring. Now I live in the desert southwest & it's winter. Cool but not cold.
    When I was in San Diego it's summer. Spring has grey May & June gloom.

• I don't have any favourite time as such.

• Love Autumn as well. Everything dries out but there's great contrast between the sky and trees and the ground. Additionally it becomes tolerable here in North Carolina. Summer is hell here.

What Girls Said 4

• Same! Honestly I don't even really have summer clothes.. and I love darker shades, I like the fact that autumn has two categories of colours.. i. e.; the bright leaves changing colours, oranges, reds etc. But then there's the gloomier ones like black, greys, and I wear black basically all the time... so... it's perfect haha

• Same as you: autumn. The autumn sunlight is my favorite sunlight of the year, because it's sort of orangish in the afernoon.

• Christmas because the community come together to help others and families appreciate one another. Plus comfy clothes, I lounge in my PJ'S October - March.

• Autumn for me. The air is cooler, the leaves change color, there's a nice harvest, Halloween time and there are some nice fashion things to wear. I like pants, boots and scarves, with a nice jacket.