BE HONEST. How would you react? Guysss?

If a girl you are interested in turned red when she asked for your number, how would you react?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think it was adorable and give her my number.

• Awww okay thank you soo much. I know he's definitely into me but I ruined it last time when he asked for my number. I have anxiety and I freaked out and turned away. He's not going to ask for it obviously haha so Im thinking of going up to him and giving it to him.

• Fair enough. Now what the hell are you talking to us for? Go get him.

• Haha yes I will tomorrow. Hopefully it all works out Thanks again:)

Most Helpful Girl

• My younger brother's girlfriend is sort of that way only she giggles whenever she speaks, you speak to her or other situations. She's a super nice girl, cute and shy which comes out as giggles, sometimes it's sort of cute and others a bit of a put off to people until you get to know her and accept her the way she is.

So if a girl or guy turns red when asking for your number is nothing, they're just shy.

• Thank you sooooo much for thr example and the input. Really appreciate it:)

What Guys Said 16

• Awww, that's cute. Here's my number

• Awwww how cute, then if I wanted to give her my number I would.

• call the ambulance while I can, I might get a heart attack soon 😂
    until now I have always been the one who had to ask...

• Pinch myself so I could wake up. 😒 lol
    Well tbh, I don't know. I'd definitely blush back as I gave it to her. A little scared, I'd ask if she wanted to trade e-mails and text, too.

• Haha hopefully he thinks so and I don't make a fool of myself.

• Well, such a scenario in my life is hypothetical, but to answer your question, I would not react, I would wait for her to calm down, relax and when she is comfortable then I would give her my number.

• So there would be an awkward pause? hahahh

• I think you maybe right but what I think is I find it appealing that a woman asks for my number, I would appreciate the effort she took (hypothetically speaking) but when she would ask me, I would make her feel comfortable and then give my number, that's what I meant. Isn't that a good thing to do?

• I'd find that soooo cute. And probably would try to make her even more red when I hug her and give her a kiss on the cheek while holding her.

I dont know but I have a thing for petite, nervous and shy girls, who still try to be brave and do what they wanna do. Sooo cute! Could kiss and hug them all day.

• Hahah hopefully being petite helps out too h aha a. Hopefully he won't try that because then ill really turn red. THANKS:)

• Haha thanks for the input 😊

• No problem! Good luck!

• I'd wait a little and then be like

"i must have closed off your exhaust valves"

• Her face turned red? You mean, like she was blushing? I would smile and give her my number.

• I would think it was cute

• I would give her a minute and then give her my number

• I'd pretend I didn't notice and give her my number. Secretly falling a little bit in love with her.

• Hey that can be a scary thing so I'm sure it wouldn't bother a guy. I probably turn red when asking for a number too.

• "Of course you can have it, ya little hot tamale, you!" 💚

• I'm mostly joking. Of course I'd give my number to the girl I liked.

• Hahahaha thank you for taking time to read it :) when he asked for my number he sounded perfectly fine but of course after rejection he turned a bit pink and when he looked at me so I guess we are even haha.

• Yeah, see, he's going through the same thing. You're not alone. :)

Good luck!

• Are we assuming I am attracted back or not?

• He asked for my number a couple days ago but I freaked out and turned around. I have anxiety and it didn't help that he got me off guard...

• I'm sure it'll be fine just explain and he'll understand and hopefully will be excited.

• Hahha I'm hoping he won't reject it haha but thanks a lot 😊

• i would happily give her my number. clearly she is a bit shy about asking and she was unsure if i would give it to her. plus, if i was interested, that would show she has a bit of an interest in me too

• He asked for my number before but since I have anxiety I freaked out and turned around.

• I definitely will!! I only see him two days out of the week so tomorrow is my chance😊thanks again for dealing with this mess hahah.

• no problem. i grew up with a sister who has anxiety so i know how to help. thanks for taking in the advice :)

• I'd think she's shy and wait for her answer. If she didn't give me an answer after a while then if I know I'd see her again I'd just say "Well maybe next time." If I didn't think I'd see her again I'd just say "Ah well I guess I'll leave you alone." Then just leave.

• Oh wait she asked for my number? I'd just take it lol.

• Yeah I'd just take her number and say "Thanks. I'll text you."

• Okay good. Thanks 😊

What Girls Said 1

• i guess the guy would be flattered