Introvert, Extrovert, or Ambervert. Wanna find out with a quiz?

There was a question her couple days ago asking people if they were a Introvert, Extrovert, or Ambervert Only thing is there was no quiz so i'm reposting this question.

http://www.quietrev.com/the-introvert-test/

AMBIVERT

Based on your responses, you’re an ambivert. That means you fall smack in the middle of the introvert-extrovert spectrum. In many ways, ambiverts have the best of both worlds, able to tap into the strengths of both introverts and extroverts as needed. See below for information on introverts and extroverts; you’ll likely see part of yourself in both.

• Introvert
  • Extrovert
  • Ambervert
Why does it matter?

It matters because introversion and extroversion lie at the heart of human nature. One scientist refers to them as “the north and south of temperament.” When you make life choices that are congruent with your temperament—and allow others to do the same—you unleash vast stores of energy.

Conversely, when you spend too much time battling your own nature, the opposite happens: you deplete yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• "Based on your responses, you are an introvert.

Given the choice, you’ll devote your social energy to a small group of people you care about most, preferring a glass of wine with a close friend to a party full of strangers. You think before you speak, have a more deliberate approach to risk, and enjoy solitude. You feel energized when focusing deeply on a subject or activity that really interests you. When you’re in overly stimulating environments (too loud, too crowded, etc.) you tend to feel overwhelmed. You seek out environments of peace, sanctuary, and beauty; you have an active inner life and are at your best when you tap into its riches."

That was an easy quiz, haha. I knew that answer before taking the test.

Most Helpful Guy

• Introvert. Other people suck the life out of me.

What Girls Said 2

• well

Based on your responses, you are an introvert.

Given the choice, you’ll devote your social energy to a small group of people you care about most, preferring a glass of wine with a close friend to a party full of strangers. You think before you speak, have a more deliberate approach to risk, and enjoy solitude. You feel energized when focusing deeply on a subject or activity that really interests you. When you’re in overly stimulating environments (too loud, too crowded, etc.) you tend to feel overwhelmed. You seek out environments of peace, sanctuary, and beauty; you have an active inner life and are at your best when you tap into its riches.

• Ambivert.

That's pretty much correct. I'm happy in a small group of close friends, and also a raging party. I enjoy talking and interacting with people in groups, and I can be quite outgoing, but I also have a limit to how much socializing I'm up for and tend to need time to myself as well.

What Guys Said 6

• Based on your responses, you are an introvert.

• AMBIVERT

Looks like ambivert for mu -ah

• Introvert

I've known all my life. No test needed.

• I already know what I am I am a ambivert I can actually be the coolest funniest person ever and most awesome I can be very social if I want to be I just don't choose to be with most people but once I let you in you will never want to leave and you will see my very social nice side.

• My result was introvert.

• No need of a test. Certified introvert.