Do you think you'll still be using GaG 10 years from now?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• I don't believe I will be to be honest. Since GAG was founded in June 2007. About 8 years and 4 months ago I don't believe it will still exist in another 10 years time. Sites like this usually end up loosing popularity. In 10 years there will be some other big popular thing.

• Yikes I might still be on the site but I hope to have a busy career and a loving relationship or something that keeps me occupied. I'd love to travel too so I just don't see myself using this site as much. I might just come by for random questions about life to get people's insight.

• maaaayyyybee

• 10 years! that's a quite some time to predict in advance.

• It's hard to say. If I'm married and have the kind of life that I'm striving for, then no. But if I'm in the same or similar position in life that I am now, then probably. It's possible my life could and will change. But until it happens, it's likely that I would.

• I'm going to quit permanently on November 2015. Unless I find girls on GaG who want to meet me outside of GaG, there's no reason to keep using GaG. I want physical and emotional connections with girls. The only reason I ended up using GaG was because I felt some humans were stuck here and needed some guidance. Some people are genuinely good people here, but they needed help to find the right path. Some people are rude, so they needed a wake up call. Then there are others who were very helpful to me. This human body is only a transient vessel for my eternal soul. It would be unwise to linger on this site any longer without purpose.

• Noooo I have a life. Planning to cancel account this December

• I don't even know if I'll still use it next year, so I don't know. I can be quite moody when it comes to things like this... now I'm very active and in a few months I might lose interest completely.

• I don't think so, most probably I wouldn't be active on social media sites due to load of job/work.

• I know that I will not. I kind of doubt I'll be using it a year from now.

• If I am, then I will blow my brains out.

• probably not. hopefully not

• I might actually leave fairly soon so probably not.

• Hopefully I won't lol

• Well no! Honestly no

• I have been here for an year...(I had another account @luvme56) I don't come here often now... so you can just figure that what would happen after 10 years!

• I don't even know why I'm using it now tbh.
    But, no, not in 10 years.

• depends.. i';m only here as it stands now for the lulz..

• I hope not.

What Girls Said 15

• Honestly, probably not. I hope to have more things to do by that point, if I'm on here, it won't be as frequently as I am now.

• As long as there are younger folks with real questions who need genuine advice, why not? If the mistakes I've made on my life's journey can serve to teach and advise others and avoid the heartbreak I've endured, I'm in.

• Hopefully I'll be too busy with a career and amazing social life in 10 years time than spend my time on gag : >

• No. I highly doubt it. Im not even sure Im gonna be using it a month from now. But 10 years? I see myself outgrowing it/losing interest.

• Anything is possible. However, I'm sure I'll be a lot busier than I am now, so it won't be as easy to check it as often as I do now.

• I was using gag two years ago and i felt bored so i deleted my account but i decided to come back now and it seems a lot border than before (I don't recognize some of the users). The point is i don't know i could delete it again and never go back this time or just keep checking my account from time to time when i'm bored

• Umm... I don't know.. I think so.. yes..

• Oh my gosh I hope not! 😳

• If it's still even around, probably not. I hope to be too busy.

• No, I'll be gone yearsss before that.

• Probably not lol

• Nope. I would be off trying to get a life.

• Absolutely not.

• I don't think so

• I hope not lol I'll be damn near 40