Why do we dream about certain people?

I like this guy a lot and I've had about 3-5 dreams about him... which isn't normal for me but I can't say I'm complaining :) In some of the dreams he liked me back, would that mean anything? I don't know if he actually likes me... but sometimes it feels like he does.

Most Helpful Guy

• We dream about people because at the moment in time

Obviously you like him and you want him to like you back

Your dreams are telling you something... Are you brave enough to take the hint?

Most Helpful Girl

• Our subconscious mind tends to reenact our awakening life pretty much. So what you are dreaming about is just basically the emotions and actions you feel when you see your crush.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• There are people who believe in superstitions and they believe that dreams have meanings. However, sometimes when have a reoccurring dream especially about some one , it could mean that you are constantly thinking about them or you may like them

• It doesn't mean anything in a dream, that's why people say, "In your DREAMS!"