How do you like your coffee?

This is a very random question, but I was thinking about it today when a coworker asked me how it was I could drink my coffee black. My answer was I drink my coffee many ways - which is true. On the regular, I just drink straight black coffee. Some days I like to add flavor to it or even drink it on ice. So, I'm curious G@Gers: how do you like your coffee? If you don't like coffee, what's your favorite beverage and how do you prefer it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's bad coffee, creamer and sugar is necessary. If I'm making it, I like creamer without sugar, or black.

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually drink cappuccino, otherwise it's just a cup of straight black coffee - sometimes I'd add salt too. Weird, but taste good.

What Guys Said 15

• i don't drink coffee. i do drink tea sometimes.

• Lots of cream, sugar and strong enough to rival meth.

• It depends; if it's Navy coffee, I need creamer and a lot of sugar. If it's a normal cup of coffee, I will take it black.

• I don't usually drink coffee, but in the very rare times I do, I drink it with a little bit of sugar and then some cream/milk/halfnhalf.

• Iced, little bit of sweetener, heap o' cream or milk :)

• I don't drink coffee, I take tea my dear & I like my toast done on one side.

• strong and cold

• With extra milk, and sugar of course. I drink my tea the same way as well too so. :D.

• coffee sucks.

• I like espresso

• I drink it black too and get the same reactions

• I prefer tea over coffee but I have coffee sometimes too. I might have it black or I might add some milk and/or sugar. Also, I like irish cream flavoured coffee.

• Don't usually drink it, but like iced caffe latte and at mornings sometimes, but pure brown, i like the sligh bitter taste😄

• in the sink... it's disgusting, can't drink it x_x

• No sugar two creams is my usual. Or different flavors hazelnut, french vanilla etc.

What Girls Said 14

• If there's the option, I ALWAYS add some hazelnut creamer and a bit of sugar.

But you're not alone, I also occasionally drink my coffee black.

Unfortunately I have to cut down on it because I find it makes me sick later so I've been drinking a lot of chamomile tea.

• I am not a Big fan of Coffee, @RJGraveyTrain but if I do have a cup of my Joe, I like my Mr. Coffee with no cream or sugar to savor the savory taste.
    However, with Instant, if I would be in a hurry, light and sweet for me. xx

• My tea and coffee I have the same way - milk 2 sugars.
    I'm very fussy about hot chocolate, I don't like mochas. I prefer lattes to cappuccinos (I work in a cafe and every morning we have to taste the first shot before we open)
    I loooooove an ice cold coke zero... mmmm!!

• I like my coffee nonexistent.

• i usually like iced coffee better, and just "regular" with a flavoring. at dunkin donuts i'll get a small caramel iced coffee, regular cream and sugar. which is 2 creams and 2 sugars i believe. or ill get a small iced caramel latte, w/ whole milk.
    i've recently tried pumpkin coffee and i'll get that just like i get the caramel one.
    i usually don't drink coffee though. i usually drink tea, and it'll be either black or green tea with about 1 sugar or some honey. no milk.

• Give me some hot chocolate instead, please. :)

• I like hot chocolate in my coffee... mug.

• I don't drink coffee, I do drink tea though! I just usually get it with the bag and water no milk no sugar ;)

• I prefer my tea this way as well, if I want my tea to have sugar I mix it with lemonade :P.

• I barely drink coffee these days but I like it with hazelnut.

• I drink mine with flavoured creamer or with cream and a bit of sugar.

• I rarely drink coffee, other than occasionally getting one when I'm around a Starbucks.
    I would rather have hot chocolate topped off with marshmallows, whipped cream and chocolate sprinklers. 😋

• lots of Cream, lots of sugar, and like 2 shots of Kaluha.

• I love lattes. :)

• flavored creamer and lots of sugar haha