Where can I find girls?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A monastery 100% you will find girls there and they are all single and like to take care of guys

What Girls Said 12

• Oh, concerts, shows and music festivals are all amazing places to meet women. If you’re both there, you obviously both have an interest for the same band, singer, or type of music genre, which already gives you an easy and non-creepy conversation starter.

Good luck.

• Go outside, you might come across one or two if you're lucky. :o

• So I go out and be like
      "Oh hey you... yes you... you are girls right? I just want to talk to you"
      "About what?"
      "Idk... just talk to you"

• We're kind of everywhere.

• Public events, coffee shops, book stores, libraries, clubs (the simuliar interest group kinds, not the dancing places)

• Lets say that we find a girl in one of those places. How would I approach them? Will it be awkward for the girl when a random guy approaches her and start a conversation with her, then ask for her number?

• All over dating apps

• I suggest going outside but shhhht!; this is top secret information! 😉

• Just about anywhere...

• look behind you :O

• Try wallmart.

• Um everywhere 😕

• everywhere but try the mall

• Concert, music fest, your jobs, all those social media apps, dating apps

What Guys Said 18

• tied up in your basement

• I think your real question is where to find girls and how to get to talk to them.
    You can walk up to a woman and talk to her.

If you are too shy for that put yourself in position where you can easily talk to girls.

Some examples. As a street promoter (for clubs) you have to talk to people. These guys meet a lo of women and sometimes these conversation lead more than just talking about clubs. I have done this myself so I know.

Subscribe to something like meetup. com.
    You can subscribe to subject you have an interest in. They organize meetups. So when you go you meet lots of people that have the same interest as you and it's real easy to talk to these people. Actually two friends of mine met each other like this and are now living together.

• Planet Earth!

• Go to that brown house in your neighborhood, around the corner and go inside the green door. The first door on the second floor is where the girls are at.

• Lol o you know here and there they're are quite the reclusive creatures if you go outside you might just maybe spot one ;) generally they hunt in the shopping centers and yogi/yogurt areas.

• Actually, in your case? Go online. Attempts to meet them in public places I suspect for you are beyond awkward. Am I right?

• Damn straight. But I want to try something real this time.

• Perhaps common interest groups, like the ones on meetup. com. That way, you have something else to do if it fails.

• Everywhere!

• Everywhere. There are more women than men on this planet. We are blessed!

• Ur Alrdy meeting loads of'em right now. I met mine on GaG @missnowhere @cinderelli these are ma babies đź‘„đź’‹

• outside, in the street, in pubs, at bars, in social clubs, at work, school and any other place a human goes to, simply put, girls are just like guys, with different physiological makeup.

• In the nitty gritty alley ways... you never know what you might find there.. one mans trash is another mans gold

• One in two people is a girl, so they are everywhere. Go outside and see!

• everywhere you just need to have a sharp eye

• In the girl shop obviously.

• Brothels, whorehouse, whatever you call them where you are living.

• At school?

• Dude, they're everywhere. Getting one to keep is harder.

• tinder, but don't do it if you aren't hot.