If you get a chance to live a life in your way (without caring about money or responsibilities) what type of life you would live?

Most Helpful Girl

• Shop shop shop!

Shop for friends
    Decorate (change up) my room every now and then
    Plan stuff with the bro

Go to Dubai☔❤ , Canada, India, Singapore, London, etc with friends.

Ooo I have recently started to dream about opening some type of program or place for kids.

And buy gifts for the kids in orphanage etc

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd keep farming... luv what I do..
    someone's gotta produce food for the everyone else...

• Happy to see someone who is satisfied with his life!!!

What Girls Said 2

• A quite life in Japan

• I would like to be able to eat anything without gaining weight, so I'ma add that to the list. But I would totally fly all over the world and stay in fancy hotels and experience other cultures and foods.

What Guys Said 2

• I've thought about this so many times and it makes me sad because it'll never happen. I would be travelling alone and never staying in the same place for more than a week and always meeting new people. I would fill my life with constant adventures and adrenaline packed activities.

• i'd garden a lot. read many rare and expensive books. travel a bit around the world although im not crazy about it. build a couple of businesses that i like (you said money is not a problem). research some scientific stuff that i want.