Why do you think many black women go for bigger body men?

I'd like to know how you guys feel about this. I'm not saying all black women but many and I mean a lot of black women are very VERY blunt about the man they want. Most of the time it ends up being a guy 6'4", fit, rough looking and very masculine. It shocked me that many black women in America are now considering 5'9" to be short.

It's much different compared to Japan where women like the smaller framed guys with high status. I have a theory that in more control yet secure cultures like in Japan women go for smaller framed men that aren't so masculine because women don't needed that much protection.

In black culture I think maybe black women still instinctively like the tall animal badboy giant because the social structure within is semi primitive and far less secure. If we take into account the high crime rates in the black community it's undertandable that females go for more bigger more angry males violent men for protection.

So it really comes down to resources, culture, wealth and society. White women I notice can be very random. I see many wealthy white women go for taller thin guys where as trashy white women go for giant musclebound thugs. The wealthier white female has access to a male with good genes so she doesn't need the hypermasculine protector male.

I want to also state that these AREN'T facts and yes there are some generalizations. This info is based on my own research.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• " I'm not saying all black women but many and I mean a lot of black women are very VERY blunt about the man they want. Most of the time it ends up being a guy 6'4", fit, rough looking and very masculine. It shocked me that many black women in America are now considering 5'9" to be short."

^not only black actually... i've seen many whites as well preferin taller guys over 6'... actually MOST prefer 6'+... no matter their race... well maybe Asians may not mind about height much i believe...

"It's much different compared to Japan where women like the smaller framed guys with high status. I have a theory that in more control yet secure cultures like in Japan women go for smaller framed men that aren't so masculine because women don't needed that much protection."

^aha... i was right... well gotta disagree wid " aren't so masculine" line though... being smaller framed doesn't mean u r not masculine anyway...

"In black culture I think maybe black women still instinctively like the tall animal badboy giant because the social structure within is semi primitive and far less secure. If we take into account the high crime rates in the black community it's undertandable that females go for more bigger more angry males violent men for protection."

^it's not only dis... actually most gals don't want a tall guy just for protection... but well... taller guys r considered more attractive i guess...

"I see many wealthy white women go for taller thin guys where as trashy white women go for giant musclebound thugs. "

^really? it could be a coincidence...

"The wealthier white female has access to a male with good genes so she doesn't need the hypermasculine protector male."

^well... a wealthy gal could have more choices than a trashy gal actually... just wot i believe...