If hypothetically Sanders became the democratic nominee, who do you think wold benefit the most from negative adds/attacks?

• Sanders would benefit the most from not doing negative adds/attacks
  • His republican opponent would benefit the most from doing negative adds/attacks

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the greater question... which i don't know the answer to... is do negative attack ads actually persuade people.

if they do then i imagine he might be hurt

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Sadly, negative ads tend to be very, very effective at driving electoral outcomes.

His opponent would take the advantage.

I wish neither of these were the case.

• You don't need to run a negative ad attacking Bernie Sanders. His policy ideas are a walking negative ad.

• These voting options are bias.

• How are they bias, Sanders never has or never will run a negative add, and their is a 99% chance the Republican nominee will run negative adds.

• Okay. To answer your question I'll answer it in terms of the entire campaign. The media and a lot of voters like attack ads and aggressiveness in certain settings. So I don't think there's a right answer to it. I think it really just depends on who you ask.

• I think it'll hurt and help.