Anyone else hate social media?

I just recently deleted my facebook. Lately I have been without a phone and now i have no facebook and I am having the time of my life. I LOVE It! After a bad breakup with my ex boyfriend, he made me realize whats more important. He hated having a phone and being on facebook too. But im so happy now that I have neither one. Im also happy he's out of my life lol. Anyone else hate facebook? If so why? I just think people are too miserable on there and there is way too much drama! I can't stand it. Just the idea of dropping off the face of the earth to many people appeals to me as well. F*ck everyone on facebook. Now I feel like i can focus on more important things in life such as my daughter. I have no desire to get on it anymore. I am happy now. Facebook was making me depressed!

Most Helpful Guy

• ehh its okay. I don't check my shit very often.

What Guys Said 2

• Congratulations. I have a feeling many more will do the same. People are presenting a phony side of themselves.

• I don't necessarily hate it too much. I just think it's nice to keep in touch with people that you know.

What Girls Said 1

• i actually quite like social media (facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc)
    I see interesting stuff and it makes it easier to stay connected with my friends & family.