Do you view life as 'an adventure to be explored' or 'a problem to be solved'? What makes you think this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is an adventure for sure!

the curve balls it throws at you should not depress you. Fix, learn, move on, and if unfixable, accept it as such and leave it behind.
    I have also found that the people who focus always on the positives (as myself) are far happier than the problem stricken pessmists. Somehow trouble seems to find them, I don't know why, their negativity attracts more negativity.

Life is def. too short to stay in a bad situation, or freaking out over a late train or a bad Steak at a Restaurant. I say, fuck it, shit happens, let's get a beer!!

what made me think this way: Life itself, my childhood and the family dramas, moving half around the world a few times, having hit rock bottom but coming out on top...

What Girls Said 1

• There'll always be something new out there to try, whether it be food, a travel location, a culture, or even something sexual. Sort of going hand in hand with that, there will always be new ways to make me even happier. That I find make my life even more fun and rewarding.

Aside from having some constants like of course a good career and loved ones in my life, I hope to never live in a boring, monotonous way. I'm always up for a new experience, discovering a new facet of who I am as a person.

• Even in tough times, you get such a feeling of accomplishment when you endure and get through. i love the unpredictability, you can be down and out then on top, or meet someone who makes either your dreams or nightmares come true. Such eclectic intrigue in being

What Guys Said 2

• Both. Although, if only we got along, we wouldn't have problems to solve.

• An adventure to be explored. I think this way because not everything in life is a problem. There are many things that just are. They don't need to be solved... only admired.