How do you approach a random girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can either bluntly go up and talk to her, say hi, introduce yourself, etc. or you can find a convenient excuse to talk to her and strike up a conversation.

I've heard of that book, is it good? That's a really cool necklace/bracelet/earring. It's way too hot today, isn't it? Do you know where I can find the library? If you're trying to decide on a good dressing, balsamic vinaigrette is pretty good.

Could be almost anything. Just be social. At the end say it was really nice to talk to her, maybe compliment her appearance/looks or do something to somehow indicate you're not just being friendly, and ask for her number.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 7

• Saying hi my name is X. what is yours? And that's it.

Society has totally screwed us. There are so many "rules" in dating/flirting etc that we are making complicated what is not really.

• I don't. I got really lucky with my S. O., being that I approached the guy she was with, not a stranger, not really

• You don't, unless you want to look like a right mong.

• Walk up say 'hi I think your pretty' walk away

• You're overthrowing

• Shit my phone is fucked. You're overthinking it. If you have something to talk about open with that, like if the train is busy or stalled or w. e. Then introduce yourself keep the conversation going and ask her for her number. If you have strong eye contact then just walk over and go with something along the lines of "hey I'm gonna really hate myself later if I let this opportunity pass so let's grab some coffee sometime" or just straight up "let's grab some coffee sometime". Just make sure you have good eye contact and she sees you approach her or you'll freak her the fuck out.

• By approaching her.

• "hi girl i am boy i like to breathe what about u"