Girls what will you do if your boyfriend or husband will not let you talk to any guy except him?

I have a possessive boyfriend and he's a huge momma's boy he does not even sleep without his mother since his childhood and he is very possessive about me he does not want that I talk and befriend with any boy except me but he tells me that he has beautiful girl as his friend in his office who talk to him and spends so much time with him daily in his office.

Most Helpful Guy

• That is a sign of an abuser.

• I have a possessive boyfriend and he's a huge momma's boy he does not even sleep without his mother since his childhood and he is very possessive about me he does not want that I talk and befriend with any boy except me but he tells me that he has beautiful girl as his friend in his office who talk to him and spends so much time with him daily in his office.

• What to do? Should I break up with him? If I'll do this then probably he'll kill me or himself or both of us What should I do? Should I live with him?

• If you are afraid he will kill you perhaps you should get a restraining order against him, but you do need to leave him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Then I'd tell him he had to stop being so controlling or I'd leave the relationship.

• I'd call the police and let them know that I was scared for my safety getting out of a relationship with this guy and see what they can do about it, but I definitely wouldn't stay with him.

• Okay thanks

What Guys Said 5

• Tell them to knock it off. If they won't, leave. Same as if it was a girl telling her SO he wasn't allowed to talk to any girls.

• And what to do to make him quit his habit of being a momma's boy? He can even kill me if his mom will say him to do this and his mom behaves very rudely and badly with me and with so much jealousy but I always treat his mom like she is my own mother but no matter how much I do but she always hates me and criticize me.
      Please help..
      Thanks.

• Leave. Cut all contact. If you fear for your safety, tell the police. Good luck!

• Leave him. No one guy is worth being the only guy in your life.

• you are not going to be able to change him. get yourself out of there. if he comes after you call the cops.

• Thanks

• I would end the relationship.

Please help..
      Thanks.

• You should post this comment in the description of this question.

• That dude has such low self esteem haha

Please help..
      Thanks.

• Dude he sounds like a fucking nut job leave him and if he does something call the police

• My GF's sister's boyfriend is like that, unfortunately. Depends how willing you are to surrender control of your life to this person. in my opinion, the less you do that the better.

I'd recommend following @Meatballs21's advice.

What Girls Said 2

• Try to talk to them and make them realise how much nonsense this is, if they don't change, break up/get a divorce - that kind of behaviour is seriously sick..

• Test how mad he'll get to see if it will actually affect us lol