Can you sleep in the same room with someone who snores?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. I usually need silence.
    Anything more than the sound of fans is too much most the time.

• Wow that sucks. Sometimes it's hard to have silence. Their is so much noise outside and sometimes inside to.

• I know.. When I lived with my dad we had this neighbor that liked to work on his car... At 3 am. 😒

But my house is usually silent so it's not too bad.. 😊

• Lol annoying neighbors suck. Lol who does that work on a car so early in the morning. lol.

Im glad your now you house is silence. I find that remarkable because animals and insects make noises outside including birds and stuff early in the morning. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I once slept through an earth quake. Another time the police raided our room and I only woke up when they were nearly leaving.
    In the army , on an exercise 6 tanks could drive near my full track (open hatch, to get air) before I woke up.
    But pop music irritates me enough to disrupt my sleep.
    Snoring? ROFLMAO.

What Girls Said 15

• No way! That's my biggest pet peeve. It's impossible for me to fall asleep if I hear snoring, it even makes me anxious for some reason. ;o

• Well it depends on how bad/loud they are and for how long. If say my SO kept waking me up with their snore each night I definitely would get myself another sleeping opportunity as I wouldn't do that to myself permanently.
    But then again there are plenty of ways to "cure" the snoring so if they wanted me to sleep in the same room they could just put some effort into it themselves.

• Yeah that is trur. A snoorer could use methods to try and prevent it if they want to.

• If I'm super tired I can even sleep in a party room (and I'm a very light sleeper). Otherwise it might be slightly harder.

• That sucks that your a light sleeper. So I guess that means any noise and sound wakes you up That must really suck.

• Yuo indeed :/ but if my future SO snores, I think that I'll to get used to it hahha

• Hahahaha that is true. Well hopefully they will not snore. ☺

• No! I can't, but I wish I could. Being a light sleeper is a curse.

• Yes, my mom snores though it's aggrivating.

• No. My friend snored once and it wasn't even that bad but I just went downstairs to sleep haha.

• holy crap my daughter snores so loud for being only two years old -_-
    It doesn't bother me much because I know she's breathing if she's snoring but damn.

• isn't snoring a bad sign though?

• It could be one of the signs of sleep apnea but she has no other signs so its fine (:
      Just have to keep an eye on it and if she develops anything else I have to get her tested.

• Wow at least it doesn't bother you.

• umm.. i don't know.. never done that

• I'm a heavy sleeper so I probably could.

• Yes I can, my boyfriend snores and I just try and think of it as a comforting sound lol

• Yes as long as they're sleeping on the floor lol

• Lol you would kick a snorer out the bed and on the floor for real?

• Nope! haha absolutely get so annoyed from ittt

• it is hard for me to get asleep because it annoys me so much, but once i finally do fall asleep then i'm fine, i won't wake up because of it.

• Light snoring, yes I have and it's ok. But if it's deep, loud snore no. It wakes me up in the middle of the night and I have to poke him. I asked him to adjust his pillow or get a breathe-right strip for his nose or something, but he refused.

• Wow he should get the breather strip for you and to make you happy.

• I wish he did while we were together, but he didn't.

• Wow that sucked. It would had been a nice compromise. I think snorers don't think they have a problem. lol

• God no, i hate that sound!! It drives me crazy...

What Guys Said 5

• I cannot no. It annoys the shit out of me. I had a roommate who would snore all the time and i could literally hear her from my room. So my solution to the problem was that every night before she went to bed i would drop 2 sleeping aid pills in her cup of tea. It would knock her the fuck out and she would be asleep with no noise. might not be the best idea, but hey at least she got a good night sleep every night haha.

• Lol yeah it can be annoying. Lol nice way to solve the problem. At least it worked.

• When my best friends were all 21 we went to Vegas and shared a room... thats 6 of us...

There were snorers, but I slept fine.

• no... had to sleep with my brother in one room on a vacation. it was horrible. i could never manage to sleep before he snored again after i threw some shit at him to wake him up.

• Lol that is funny that you woked him up. But yeah it's tough to sleep with a snorer in the room.

• yeah... and i definitely didn´t sleep at all. he had at least the few minutes, before it was getting on my nerves again xD

• Lol it would had gotten on my nerves to. I can't blame you.

• My girl used to snore so i got used to it but she had a minor operation a year ago to help her she's as quiet as a mouse now just wish keep her still at night she moves around a lot in her sleep 😊

• So simply yep as long as its not too loud

• That is good that she is quiet now. Yeah that moving around part is tough when your trying to sleep.

• Helll noo, if they snore like a walrus, i'm waking their ass up.

• Haha if you wake them up they will go back to sleep and do it all over again.

• My friend can do that One mintute he's awake talking next he's back snoring like the engine of a bus Haha