I have too much anxiety about my age?

I'm 22 and I just feel like I wasted my youth. 9 months ago my girlfriend broke up with me and I've been depressed avoiding the world as much as possible for those 9 months. I remember when I was 19 and 20 when i first met her things were so wild and innocent and fun. Hooking up in random places just acting like young kids.. I'm just starting college now at 22 and feel like my youth is over. All these kids are 18 years old and fresh out of high school. I feel jaded and old as hell. I also feel so behind in the rat race. I don't know how to enjoy life again.

bump
bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're still young as hell! enjoy life, dont dwell on what happened with your past, just move on and take whatever comes with you with a positive thought :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 22 and you're consider yourself old? #ThatsSilly

You're as young as you feel! So what if these people are 18-19? Have fun! :-D

What Girls Said 1

• You're not that old. Don't dwell on your lost youth. If it was a good one, then if anything you should be happy. Some people squander it away. I say look forward to the years ahead since you are in control of them. Make the most out of university.

What Guys Said 2

• You are starting college, lucky for you. Embrace the incoming huge amount of booze, drugs and women. If that can't cheer you up nothing can in this world

• Im a bit old for booze and drugs every weekend brah.

• See a psychologist and get some Xanax.

• What are you trying to say? I don't know if you are being sarcastic saying it's a stupid question or if you are serious.