What would you do if the Anon feature reversed for a day and all your questions were made public?

What kind of stuff would be out there for you? Would you be embarrassed or humiliated? Answer anonymous if you wish.

• I would probably shit myself
    16% (5)23% (6)19% (11)Vote
  • I'd feel humiliated
    13% (4)0% (0)7% (4)Vote
  • I'd feel embarrassed but I'd get over it
    13% (4)12% (3)12% (7)Vote
  • I wouldn't really care, tbh
    42% (13)23% (6)33% (19)Vote
  • I never go anon.
    16% (5)23% (6)19% (11)Vote
  • Other
    0% (0)19% (5)10% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind, since most of my questions are about getting over an ex.. I guess the only reason I'd be embarrassed.. is if by chance, my ex used this site.. which I doubt she does

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehhhh, not gonna lie, there is one or two questions that I wouldn't want in the public eye, but I'd get over it. I'm sure others have deeper and darker secrets.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't affect me at all my questions are all public to begin with lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can't picture you asking anything questionable anyhow honestly.

• Show All
    • You're a special snowflake ❄

• Haha sure we'll go with that.

• I very seldom go anonymous but do agree with you that would be something else

1|0
    0|0
  • I ask a lot of random questions simply to see peoples view points and experiences with particular subjects, so there would be a lot of raised eyebrows!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can be a douchebag outside of being anon. So nothing to hide.

1|0
    0|0
  • deactivate account DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I always go I anonymous for my questions, seems silly to hide, in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • It didn't make any differences
    Never go anon

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never come back.

1|0
    0|0
  • got extreme anxiety so all of my questions are on anon so I would do the top 2

1|0
    0|0
  • Embarrassed for a bit. There's some bi curiosity questions anon 🙊

2|0
    0|0
    • It's cool that's what the site is for

• I know, but when no one in my personal life knows anything it's still a bit embarrassing

• Well fuck me...

... except I wouldn't actually care.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I wouldn't really care for myself because I last went anonymous like 2 months ago and I think it was because I was answering about some sexual limits stuff lol
    I'd be very curious to see who all the people are that anonymously insult me on here all the time 😈

1|0
    0|0
    • The trolls would be exposed for sure! Dang girl you have haters, people are jealous of you. 😉

• Lol yeah probably it's just that most of them are male 😅 probably guys I've pissed off by answering their "rate me" questions with "you're not my type" 😜

• I wouldn't really care, tbh, I rarely go anon, maybe just twice at the beginning but the questions were normal so yeah...

1|0
    0|0
    • That's good.. some people post some questionable stuff on here.

• I haven't gone Anon on a question in months. Most of my Anon questions are from when I first joined so people would have to go back to see them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be embarrassed because when I first joined, I asked some very personal questions on here. It's okay though because people would have to look to find them.

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't really care i've been pretty open in all of my questions/answers on here.

I only make them Anonymous and disavow them after awhile because I get tired of them being on my profile or because creepers keep referring back to them lol

1|0
    0|0
    • People actually do that? Ugh weird

• Yes, asking/answering anything sexual on this site normally gets some private messages or comments. I turned off private messaging from users I don't follow, so they would go to old questions and reply there instead lol.

It was easier to just go back and make my questions and some answers Anonymous to stop that. Other than that reason, i've never really asked/answered anything Anonymously, pretty open about things for the most part, situations like that are annoying though.

• Why do people even go anon in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know for HDIL questions, or to ask dick questions lol. Usually stuff they're embarrassed or shy about.

• I haven't posted like anything anon so i wouldn't have a problem ahha :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I never go on anon, and if I did I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0