How scared are you of germs?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Not very. I have a good immune system and plenty of vaccinations

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. You need outside germs to stay healthy. Keeps your immune system strong and up-to-date. Also, studies show that low contact with different outside microbes leads to alzheimers and other brain disorders.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Pretty bad during the winter. Flu season. I have a 3yo and I am always cleaning, wiping things down, and I carry sanitizer with me everywhere.
    She got sick 3times when she was 1. Her fever got so high so quickly she would have febrile seizures. So now I'm paranoid.
    But once it starts warming up I calm down a lot. I still keep up with things more than most people but I'm not crazy anymore. Haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I have MAJOR germ-phobia! I'm getting better though (I kind of have to because I work in a restaurant and I have to touch peoples left over food to throw it away).
    I'm getting there haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm really not my biggest concern of fighting drugs is by washing my hands or using hand sanitizer.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda a germaphobe. Always have that hand sanitizer luckily. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really scared...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on if you mean having a phobia, or being germ aware.

If a get sneezed on by... let's say some friend, and I know they don't carry any horrible diseases, I'm not that bothered (more annoyed that I'm now wet than anything).

But if a waiter/waitress touches my straw with the pitcher when refilling my drink, I'm getting another straw, because she has previously touched that pitcher to umpteen other straws which I don't know the owners of nor what diseases, even std's they may carry, and I don't risk what I don't have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only germs I'm really terrified of are sexual related ones. I'm always terrified of getting something from someone when I'm in that position so I kind of pull back from the prospect of sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • not at all

0|0
    0|0