How does this video make you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• … I remember that one. So much emotion.

• I got called Porky Pig cause I was fat and I used to stutter but we all grow out of it and move on so I think this video is overly dramatic but then again the target audience is kids I believe. Kids are maniacs who can't understand that their actions have reactions, no matter if its just words. Once you realise that you're able to move on with your live and live it properly. And thats all from me! Psychology doesn't quite agree with me at 3:27 am ^^ oh and it sounds like Macklemore song.

• https://youtu.be/Ii6L_Aux9RU

The original where it come from

• If only baby @missnowhere realizes ma LUV for her that we are meant for eachother :'(

• It's a good poem, seen it on gag once before tho. And I feel like it's a powerful poem on bulling

What Girls Said 1

• I don't feel any way. Actually I felt a bit amused by the melodrama and annoyed by the length.

It did make me think though. I understood and agreed with the message. Maybe I'd share it if it was 70% shorter.