If you could have any dog, what breed would it be😊?

Personally, I would have a difficult time choosing between a German Shephard, a Huskey, and a Labrador Retriever 😍😊

0|0
21|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had the actual time to keep it busy and happy I would choose a border collie. They are so ridiculously smart, sweet, and loyal. Which is also the reason they are difficult breeds since they need constant simulation and a task to do.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 16

• It'd have to be a blue working Kelpie.
    They are the most adorable little puppies and they're easily trained and very intelligent.
    They don't require much maintenance other than food, water and play time although in my experience they do like chasing the hose on a hot day.
    The only reason why I wouldn't want one is because I already have my own puppy dog who I wouldn't give up for the world. He;s a red kelpie crossed with a bull terrier :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a Chihuahua-Mini Pinscher mix. He's a pussy. Your dogs would eat my dog for breakfast. But i love the little guy!

2|2
    0|0
  • I'm torn between a golden & a husky.

0|1
    0|0
  • Labs are the best dogs I think. I loved mine. Very friendly and obedient. German Shepards are better as guard dogs. Husky are cool but seem aloof. My lab was really mans best friend.

0|1
    0|0
    • I had a husky and he was very aloof. He was very cat like with regards to showing affection to humans. No interest at all.

Now a have a long hair chihuahua mix who is overly friendly. Polar opposites.

• I want a Husky! :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Either a German shepherd or a English bulldog

0|1
    0|0
  • A husky or a dachshund

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Doberman at this time

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd pick my shih tzu over and over again, but i would love to have a doberman also
    dogfaces.tk/wp-content/uploads/shih-tzu-dog-8.jpg
    s.graphiq.com/.../Doberman_Pinscher_5204905.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Golden retrievers are the cutest dogs of all time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pitt bull, I love my Pitt bull so much

0|0
    0|0
  • Doberman pincher or a pit bull

0|0
    0|0
  • We have one right now, it's our second border collie in a row, only, it's much smaller so we think it's mixed with something. Our family tends to like collies, we had a sheltie, before our last border

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0