Do y'all mind giving piggy back rides?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey I'm down for giving them just let me know and don't just jump on my back lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• As long as the person I am giving it to is under 150 pounds It should be fine.

• i like jumpin on gals' backs mostly... ;)

• I will do it if a girl can jump that high to reach my back

• Gives piggy back rides and carried people

• No, Im strong.

• I would give a piggy back ride as long as my back can handle it lols

• YO! hows things going with le chica? ;P

• omg u kill my life 😂😂😂
      y can't u just stay out of trouble mate? 😂

yeah hopefully that lovely dinner fixes things up. JUST BE GOOD! :P

• @justbanANNAz i didn't do anything wrong!! I tried to make her enjoy it then this dude in a older dodge viper was like blocking me and the other people for 3 laps so i forced my way through and he went on the grass a bit then got pissed. Not my fault he can't follow track rules. He comes up to me saying "oh you trying to impress your girlfriend, huh asshole?". This dude is like 35 and acts like 13 year old, i told him to follow track rules then he got more pissed which made my girlfriend scared.

This was like the worst first date :( cause now she might think i'm trouble when i'm not, i'm a nice person and don't like confrontation but when someone can't follow the rules at the track the it takes away fun for others. Everyone at the track is nice and gives you tips, this guy seems to be a rich ass hole of has money but don't know how to drive.

What Girls Said 2

• Only when the person is super heavy but thinks they are as light as a feather. Or when they fucking JUMP on my back? LIKE? Why'd you do that? BE GENTLE WITH ME

• I had to do an activity once in my senior year of high school where we had to do a piggy back race. I was about 6'2 and 170lb then. My partner was a 5'3 girl at like 118lb. I made her carry me.

We got 9th place...

• There were only 9 teams.(18 people)

• You should've mentioned that lol 😂 sorry @Octavius

• I only give them to my 6 year old son. If a guy gave me one I'd be worried about squashing him lol