My dreams weren't real?

I just woke up so disappointed.
1st dream: The guy I like held my hand and we cuddled. In real life he has not even hugged me.
2nd dream: After I hugged him, the guy I like asked If he could take me out for something to eat (like a date).
I wish these would come true 😢

Have you ever woken up from a dream like this and was upset because it didn't really happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams are only formed by our deep selfs and because of the chemicals in our brain when we are sleeping

What Guys Said 5

• Well some dreams do come true, some don't and they are formed based on your thoughts.

• I've had some that came true. Not the ones related to girls and love. It's fine.

• It amazes me how humans are so drawn to other humans and I have been alone for so long

• Dreams are meant to come true. 😉 something really good is about to happen in you're life. I have a strong feeling about it. And things I say will happen usually tend to happen

• Thanks :) Should I keep initiating and do what I have been doing?

• Sure. I mean why not 😂 positive and happy dreams which are rational are sometimes representative of what's going to happen soon...

• I hope so :)

• Is there a question here?

What Girls Said 1

• Yep. Those dreams where I have millions and millions of hundred dollar bills between my mattress... another when I'm eating pizza or burgers. Lol