Honest Opinions! Which type of school would you rather be in?

• Single gender school
  • Co-ed school
  • i don't care/Neutral/Indifferent

Most Helpful Girl

• Co-ed. Separating genders won't do anything good, better to have integration.

What Girls Said 6

• definitely co-ed

• I really don't care. It's almost like I'm in a single gender school because I study engineering, haha.

• Well I've been in both and I prefer the single gender. I went to an all girls high school. Much different atmosphere from the coed hellhole I went to for middle school.

• I really don't care

• I don't think segregation is beneficial to society so co-ed.

• I find single gender dull and stupid

What Guys Said 4

• Co-Ed. I don't think single gender schools are good for those who are maturing. They need to learn and experence interacting with the opposite sex. It's part of life.

• Co-ed, I don't wanna be just with guys, it's not the most optimal environment to prepare someone for the real world, which is "co-ed".
    I also love having female friends.

I will never put my future kid/s in a single gender school.

• Single gender schools are gay.

• I don't want to go the school that has people turning gay, aka the single gendered schools. And it's funny how the anti-gay religions are typically the ones who make those schools.