Do you hate your neighbour countries?

I know that a lot of people from Syngapour hate malasyans so I wanna know if there are some other countries that experience a similar thing

0|0
19|24

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really. I know Spain and France have a long history of "hate", especially the French towards Spain, but I personally don't hate them. I can't hate Portugal either, I actually like its people. I don't hate Morocco either, though I know many Spanish are racist towards Moroccans, way too many Spaniards.

Now I live in the US and I obviously can't hate Canada. I don't hate Mexico either, even though I don't like its culture, but that's not reason to hate it.

I only hate one country: Argentina.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 23

• Hate? No, I love them.

Canada is that type of nation that nobody can bring themselves to hate. Plus Canada is like the younger brother of America in which they are more similar to us then they are dissimilar.

Mexico is the country were us Americans get our drugs from, not to mention they have a great food culture, which I am glad has made it's way into America.

The Caribbean Islands south of Florida is America's vacation spot, plus those islands produce some of the most beautiful women I've seen in my life.

So yeah us North Americans are great friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I don't hate them. Fiji I love, the People from Fiji love New Zealand and we love them back. Australia is like our big brother, I do not hate Australia but at the moment I am pissed off with them, mostly their government.

1|0
    0|0
  • not I. I've been to Canada and Mexico and both places are awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • Canada and Mexico are fine to me.

2|1
    0|0
  • I am from Greece and as a country we don't have good relations with any of the countries that we're neighbors with (Albania, Fyrom, Bulgaria and Turkey)

1|1
    0|0
  • There isn't any country or people in the world I hate. But I'm critical about most governments.

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be annoying to have neighbors like Pakistan, China, Bangladesh.. Personally don't hate them! But lot of negative influence on the borders of the nation.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ireland's beautiful, france is brilliant, belgium is amazing and the netherlands are incredible (if you're just talking about land borders then Ireland is beautiful and thats it)

1|0
    0|0
  • my neighbouring countries are Germany, France and Belgium... there are here and there things I don't like (but of course also stuff I like), but I definitely don't hate them...

1|0
    0|0
  • No, Canada and Mexico are cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate people based on their nationality. Maybe growing up in the EU has shaped my mind in that regard, perhaps it's just about education. I don't appreciate everything my neighboring states do, some policies, laws, actions I really hate, but I also understand the difference between a state and its people. I have a lot of international friends and while I don't like all of their countries it does not mean I have any bias towards them individually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really hate japan for what they did to korea...
    search what they did during world war 2...

1|1
    0|0
    • Lolol @hypno-trip would've loved you

• You weren't even born then and Japanese under the age of 50 weren't even born then either. Do you meet a lot of old Japanese people? Do you think it's fine to blame someone who had nothing to do with it? Get to meet some Japanese your age and become friends with them, they are pretty similar to Koreans overall. I bet you would be surprised.

I am friends with both, Koreans and Japanese... and all this hatred between them is such a lot of bullshit.

• So i guess my grandfather loosing his leg at war and my grandmother being raped is a bunch bullshit

• we do have a terrible history with pakistan and have had wars with them in 1947,1965, 1971, 1999 and have had terrible relations with them. I wouldn't say I hate them but I definitely dont ever want to visit the country since they are very hostile towards indians especially if your religion is hinduism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have nothing against Canada or Mexico.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't. I'm pretty sure that very few people here do.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they get along with us and we get along with them, then no. I don't live at the border, so I couldn't exactly tell first hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have negative feelings about Greece, Bulgaria and Georgia, but, I dislike Armenia, Syria, Iran and Iraq.

1|0
    1|0
    • I only hate Iranian government tho, I don't have anything against Persians (although they have).

• No, I don't hate Americans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i hate the arab country next to me , i like one thing in it but the rest should just vanish from this planet... ugh i hate it even though i'm arabian and love my country

0|1
    0|0
  • I have no big problem with... 'MURICA

0|0
    0|0
  • Sudan and libya are fucked up and I hate israel for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes Indians hate Pakistanis and vice versa... we don't even get along with China much

0|0
    0|0
  • no why would i

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• *looks left*
    *looks right*
    😂
    ehm i kinda live on an island lol... but i mean i guess i can use NZ and Fiji as my examples. LOVE them both :D

1|1
    0|0
    • I think it would be impossible to hate those 2! haha

• I am Not so crazy about my own USA right now with what's going down all around, but do Not have really a big problem with any other country either, in fact, there are a few I wished I live in instead.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate them, but I don't love them either. Okay, I might dislike Russia a bit more than the others :S

1|0
    0|0
  • No issue with either of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • England kinda hates everyone, so yes.

1|1
    2|0
  • Nah, Mexico is an interesting place and I love Canada. Their maple syrup is on point and I've considered trying to live there several times. I'd be cautious around someone who hated Canada. Their character may be questionable... >.> (jk (mostly))

1|0
    0|0
    • wow! so many good comments about Canada I should go and visit lol

• Sweden is cool. Russia, not so much.

1|0
    0|0
    • whats wrong with Russia?

• I don't think I should have to explain... lol.

• The US is our only neighbour country and no, I don't hate it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am from Georgia and I don't mind our four neighbour countries Turkey, Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan 🐸🐸lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought it was Singapore and Malaysian.

I don't feel any particular way about Mexico, and I think Canada is pretty cool.

1|0
    0|0
  • New Zealand and Fiji seems cool 8) no reason to hate them

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't hate Algerians and Libyans, I love them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty cool with the Mexicans and the Canadians.

1|1
    0|0
  • Well let s see, my neighbours are israel and syria.
    Hate is such a strong word but let s just admit it, life would be a hella lot easier without them around.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, we cool with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • no not personally

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope! I love Mexico and I like Canada :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont exactly love Argentina...

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I didn't support any team, I didn't watch it. I just wanted Argentina to lose, I didn't care who wins it xD

• @AleDeEurope hate in its purest form ahahha I dont blame u tho :P