What would you say is your go-to Subway sandwich order?

I usually order 6 inch on white, spicy Italian, no cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumbers and pickles, banana peppers, and a little Chipotle sauce.

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Guy

• the subway club sandwich. shits good.

wheat bread, always tell them to pull out the extra bread.

provolone cheese. toasted

spinach, tomatoes, onions, jalapenos, banana peppers, green peppers, pickles, cilantro, a tiny bit of mustard. boom done.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• usually i just get turkey.. their chicken is always rubbery and i don't care for their frozen meatballs or gross steak. i feel like turkey is a step up from just a ham and cheese sub, too lol.
    ill get a 6 inch on italian or the herb + cheese bread, turkey and American cheese toasted. spinach, cucumbers, sometimes tomatoes + red onions but usually not. and sometimes ranch. it's pretty bland and boring which is why i don't go to subway often.
    their chicken teriyaki is kinda good but meh. its just a shitty sandwich pretty much :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't afford to pay that much fora sandwich :( :P

0|1
    0|1
  • 6 inch, wheat or parmesan bread - depending on me mood. Chicken slice.

Cheddar cheese. Lettuce, onions and capsicum. Bbq sauce OR thousand island + mayo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like either a six-inch turkey sub on Italian with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, light mayo, and hot peppers or a six-inch veggie sub with all of those toppings plus spinach and some more peppers.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how I'm feeling that day!

0|0
    0|0