Guys, would you feel uncomfortable if another guy called you handsome?

Another Straight guy says you look like a handsome man. Would that make you uncomfortable?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope -- I've been complimented by several guys/men, and it never made me uncomfortable at all. It's just a compliment from one human being to another, and so is nice of them to give, no matter what sex they are.

Granted, being heterosexual, it feels A LOT more meaningful if such a compliment comes from a girl haha -- I can't help my feelings; however, a lot more guys have called me handsome/hot/good-looking, than girls ever have. xD But eh, I'll take it LOL; it's still nice of the guys to say so.

What Girls Said 3

• Only guys who aren't comfortable with their sexuality would feel uncomfortable if that happened.

• Based on what?

That's not something that is common with guys, at least where Im from. So if a friend told me that I looked handsome that would be really weird to me, cause Im not gay and I wouldn't want to have a gay friend who thought of me like that.

• If you dont want me messaging you, a good start would be to stop messaging me. Goodbye.

• @Maik567 Goodbye, see ya never.

• no not really

• I don't see why that would bother another guy, unless he was really insecure. I tell other women they are beautiful... because they are. It's my opinion, I'm not hitting on them.

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah probably

I was standing outside college and some guy on a bike (he was riding the bike with his legs open) and he had a fishnet top and winked at me, for some reason I felt dirty😂

• Not at all, a compliment is a compliment. If I'm going on what's been vocalized, dudes think I'm better looking than girls do😂😂😂

• Not at all. Guys generally known when other guys look good, so I'll take that.

• I'd be caught off guard. The other day I went to McDonald's in between class and some guy walked by and said " you're sexy as fuck".

I felt uncomfortable but I just said thanks?

• I used to be bothered by that. Now I have no problems if another guy called me handsome.

• Nah I wouldn't care I would be like awesome... I even impress other dudes

• No, I'd take it as a compliment.

• I'd doubt his straightness.

• nope, no problem with that. would actually be welcome because I don't think like that of me...(of course only if it's his honest opinion, not only to make me feel good)

• Yes, it would. Lol

• No, I'd be flattered.

• Why would that make anyone uncomfortable?

• No I wouldn't feel uncomfortable. I'd be flattered tho

• yeah i'd have to kill them

• Not necessarily. It depends how they say it. You can say another guy looks handsome without saying it in a gay way. Just like girls say other girls are pretty. At a primal level, it's just recognizing competition when you see it.