Would you have sex with the HOTTEST person of the opposite sex if you were single, no questions asked?

The person is 11/10, a walking greek god/goddess, the most attractive thing you can imagine. Comes up and offers you sex, no strings attached and you are both single. Are women truly that different from men that a percentage of you would decline?

• I would do it
    40% (14)75% (12)51% (26)Vote
  • I would not
    46% (16)19% (3)37% (19)Vote
  • answerszz
    14% (5)6% (1)12% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I've never appreciated females as much as I have today. You are so different to us men in many ways but it's like it's all meant to complete each other. Perhaps in a world where women are equally sexually available, the excitement of getting with a girl would lose its meaning.

0|1
11|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Assuming I was single, and assuming I was into casual sex, I still wouldn't. His attractiveness doesn't necessarily mean he's going to be a good and attentive lover.

0|0
    0|0
    • wow that blows me away. Females in many ways are so different from us, I find it beautiful.

• We are different and we complete each other :)

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I wouldn't do that. Never. I don't care how beautiful the woman maybe, nothing is more important to me than my self-defined high morals, values. One of them is to never have sex. That's hard to explain, so please don't ask why.

Hence my answer is NO.

0|0
    0|0
    • you crazy man...

• Show All
    • you live up to ur username... WAE TOO SERIOUS

• yes, that's right. I am and that suits my username, and I never joke with anyone.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly I wouldn't. I can't bring myself to have sex with somebody that I don't know on a deeper emotional level, regardless of how attractive he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have sex based purely on looks, sorry...

0|0
    0|0
    • That's all girls care about

• @jmmmfi2 What? All girls? Ever? There's not a single exception to your rule? You've met every girl?

• Not really...
    --------------------------------

0|0
    0|0
  • I should feel attracted to him.
    He can be the prettiest of boys but when he opens his mouth... ship sails :p
    So it s more of how he carries himself and how he treats me (meaning how he touches, looks at me, talks to me when we interact).

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not, unless he's my husband.

0|0
    0|0
  • As any other human, I, of course, enjoy looking and interacting with attractive people, but I'm not into casual sex, and I can only be physically attracted to a guy I have a strong emotional connection with, so I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i would

0|0
    0|0
  • in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that doesn't appeal to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would have questions. I am not in to casual sex.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Why the fuck wouldn't I? What's to lose besides my virginity?

0|0
    0|0
  • lets cut the BS , yes i would , sorry thats the truth

0|0
    0|0
    • ? no need to apologize. Nothing wrong with that

• i would sleep with her , is it right? probably not , is she a good lover? who knows maybe she sucks but hey she's gorgeous in every sense , looking at her is enough and having sex will be mind blowing

• Any girl who says no is absolutely full of shit

0|0
    0|0
    • what about the guys voting B... now thats full of shit!