Girls, how would you react if a guy with glasses randomly went up to you and said he has x-ray vision and could see through your clothes?

Your Reaction?

@vishna @xXiTacoXx @mskay @mooky06 @bubble_tea @ThisGurl @Mustachekitteh @BelleGirl21 @complicated_soul @fauchelevent @chocolateismylover @cinderelli @goflipaburger

Most Helpful Girl

• *takes the X-ray glasses off him, folds it, puts it in his pocket*

OR if I was in a moody mood

*takes the X-ray glasses off him, drops it on the floor, stomps it with my leg*

😅

What Girls Said 31

• I'd call him a fucking moron, since x-rays show this:
    www.proactivecopd.com/.../chest-x-ray.jpg

not hot sexy nekkid bodies. I'd tell him to go back to school and get a basic education unless coming across as an idiot was his intention. And I would walk off.

• i would laugh at him and say that i can see his micropeen too..

• I would pretend to seduce him and steal his glasses and wallet 😎

• I would probably laugh and ask him if he could see "this." Then I'd flip him the bird and walk away.

• I would be genuinely concerned and ask him "Why have you not thrown up yet?"

• Honestly because I'm not always nice I'd say "well xray THIS!" as I punch him in the face.

I know I know not the nicest thing but it's the truth.

• Well damn , and you can still see?

• I'd tell him that I could read his mind, and say that he's lying.

• I would knock him out and steal his glasses so I could see if I can see through the ground to the center of the earth. :D

• I'd say me too. Then I'd wink and walk away.

• Wouldn't care because he'd probably only be able to see my skeleton.

• I would probably think it's a joke at first and then tell him to take them off, that I would like to know him without those glasses.

• Omg are you serious?

My face would be like this :O, and look at his face to see if he is joking or not and then this 😱 again.

"What the hell?" Either take the glasses off of his face or hide behind him and call my uncle on him.

😡

• Oh my goodness! At first I would giggle and most likely blush!
    And then I would ask him if I cold put those on to see him, you know, tit for tat. He he he. :)
    I would most likely ask what he thinks of my body too lol :)

• Don't judge my fluff!

• "I am SO sorry."

• Oh well, I wouldn't care even if I know it's true.

But if I know he's joking I would just laugh about it. He would get my number for sure, funny guys are the best.

• With x-ray vision he'd only be able to see my bones. So, be my guest. Not sure why that would be interesting to him, though.

• I would laugh so hard. He'd probably make my day.

• I'd ask "What colour is my underwear?"

• Take off his glasses, put them on myself look at his junk, roll my eyes at him give his glasses back and say "here keep these, you need all the help you can get anyway."

• I would say do you like what you see? Hahha

• Good thing I'm not carrying my gun

• Take it off and throw it on the floor then smash it.

• Lol if he had x-ray vision... He would only see my bones!!! So I would just laugh. And tell him.. " you look funny with the glasses you are wearing!!! Haha 4 eyes

• I would take off his glasses and report him to the police for violating my privacy >:( !

• I'd call bs and tell him to describe my tattoos.

• da faq bruh
    ?
    that would be my reaction

• I'd tell him... not ask but tell him "would he like to take the glasses off or should I"

and I dont mean that in a good way

• I would slap him, and then bitch-slap him :P

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 5

• First of all if any believes that someone has x-ray vision then they are beyond gullible.

• I wouldn't give a flying fok.

• I'm not a girl but if something like that happened to me I'd ask them where their legal guardian was and why they weren't wearing a helmet.

• Id buy them from him
    or

www.rantlifestyle.com/.../Knuckles.jpg

Take them >:)

• I'm pretty sure @WhatTheHellAmy is going to have a laugh out of this.